[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

Macadelic just made me a fan... dope mixtape so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^Is that Mac Millers corn ball friend who used to have long hair under all the snapbacks and sunglasses? Dude who was drinking off the slurpee machine in Frick Park Market? Looks mad different with short hair and no sunglasses.

Either way it was wack.

No thats Jimmy @SweetJamesMD

Yea its mainly produced by Big Jerm he tweeted this back in May

Not a Mac Miller fan, but im looking forward to the Jay Electronica, Tyler, & Earl features on the new album :smokin

I just saw these yesterday and thought they were really cool.. Mac has def gained a fan and I'm looking forward to the album

I can't wait for the albums. I listened to all the singles once or twice but I want the album to be new to me. I think he's going to step his game up from Blue Slide Park. He's always on point with the mixtapes but I wasn't a fan of that album. Too pop.

He's been on fire lately tho for sure.

This **** he produced/featured for Ab-Soul :pimp:

And this Flex freestyle:

Sorry I can't embed.

Last edited:
macadelic was a great mixtape (yes i said great) i cant wait for this album dude gets so much hate from the net and its so unwarranted

IMO, this is his best work. At least top 3 projects. Unique beat selection, great features, and witty wordplay. :smokin

I feel like this is going to be one of my top 5 mixtapes of the year and it'll fly ALL the way under the radar for pretty much everybody.

The Earl verse on New Faces was refreshing. Haven't heard him rap with that type of emotion in a while. 

After WMWTSO I'm pumped for this.

22 songs :pimp: :x

Gotta give this a proper listen/ :pimp: sesh

As usual no love for Mac on NT haha oh well though

Last edited:
Really liked the sound of the mixtape, 
laugh.gif
 at the random mike jones feature

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom