[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

Mike Jones really was a random feature :lol:. It was cool though, sound like he's been in a time machine and just got released.

Dawg... I just gave a Faces a listen. Tape is FLAMES :smokin :smokin :smokin

24 tracks and no filler. Mike Jones still doin that repeat the same line twice **** :lol:

Every songs bangs. This dude is a real lyricist. Wordplay, clever lines, flow, etc

He's always been good but you can see the progression from KIDS to Faces

Listen to an early stream of Mac Miller's new album GO:OD AM premiered on NPR. Mac Miller's third studio album will be released on September 19. It includes 17 tracks with features from Ab-Soul, Lil B, Miguel, Chief Keef and Little Dragon.

http://tunelinks.com/a/1448/GO_OD_AM

1. Doors
2. Brand Name
3. Rush Hour
4. Two Matches (feat. Ab-Soul)
5. 100 Grandkids
6. Time Flies (feat. Lil B)
7. Weekend (feat. Miguel)
8. Clubhouse
9. In the Bag
10. Break The Law
11. Perfect Circle / God Speed
12. When In Rome
13. ROS
14. Cut The Check (feat. Chief Keef)
15. Ascension
16. Jump
17. The Festival (feat. Little Dragon)

Preordered the album yesterday on Amazon for $9.99.  Going to listen to it via Apple Music later today after I get off work.

Just from the songs I listened to, not bad at all. I like the two songs with the Juicy J vocals, Chief Keef, Like B, and Ascension. Nice sound overall.

So I have not been a big Mac Miller fan, but I decided to check out his new album. Very impressed. I went back and listened to Live From Space and Faces. Any other mixtapes you guys can recommend?

Macadelic is a must. You should give it a spin after you get done reading this.

That tape is what made me a Mac fan

Only heard two songs from Macadelic, but Lucky *** ***** with Juicy J is so damn good, that beat is crazy

I never got into Mac until Watching Movies with the sound off. I still think that's his best project I've heard. Faces was pretty dope too.

If I remember correctly, Nikes On My Feet is the song that got me into Mac Miller. I'm not one of his biggest fans, but I'll support him.

I never got into Mac until Watching Movies with the sound off. I still think that's his best project I've heard. Faces was pretty dope too.
Dude go back and listen to Macadelic the project before we was bless with Watching Movies

There a track he did with Action Bronson where Mac said he sold his soul to the devil for this rap career. My boy believes this because of the jump in Mac skill level from his earlier music. 

Back
Top Bottom