*Official* Madden 13 Xbox 360 League Version 2. Vol. I Wanted To Make my Own League

Ok fellas, Starting my own Madden league on here. No need to worry, I will be VERY responsive and everything will go as smoothly as possible. Everyone should know the common league rules by now, but if not then I will list them.

-League will start when it is filled (shouldn't take more than 3-4 days to fill. At the latest, monday Sept. 17 will start

-I will list all Gamertags on 1st post so this thread  won't be filled with "yo ___ you ready to play?" just message him on XBL.

-League will be advanced every 3 days to give everyone efficient amount of time since we all work or have school or families.

-If you need an extension of a day, please message me on XBL since I check there more often than here.

-If a certain player is not playing by the rules, please let me know and I will take necessary measures.

*RULES*

-No Going for it on 4th down unless you are down by 21 in the 3rd or 14 in the 4th. 4th and 1 oe inches is fine if you are on your opponent's side of the 50 during ANYTIME in the game at your own risk.

-No hurry up offense until the 4th qtr.

- No NANO blitzing

-If you disconnect or blatantly quit on purpose during a game, you might as well leave the league bc you will be kicked. 

-No trades unless you come to me and I approve. I know my football and am more than fair as Commish. This isn't my 1st league.

If you have any suggestions at all, please post. I'm open to certain things.

Hope you guys have fun in here.

LG name --- Broadway Monsters

PW--1225

Team                            GT

Jets                              Sk8bordJ III

Giants                           XxSTL FANxX9

Cowboys                       King Willosix

Eagles                          Grab My Giraffe

Patriots                         NoGimmxcks

********                       BigZeek3

Bills                              IIIConquestIII

Seahawks                     Ogdenman69

Steelers                        P1NSTR1PEZ

Chiefs                           [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]soswiftwitit [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Texans                         Super Hieuman[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Packers                        iFap X Caboose[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Panthers                       iFap X Sarge[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Ravens                         Jaysfiend23[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Lions                            JJbruthas[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Falcons                        Takit Like it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Chargers                       oM Zeus[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Bears                            FreshThirst[/color]

Last edited:
Steez I think you should give Casper's league a little more time he's doing a good job so far.

Nah no RIP , i like his league too, i just wanted to do my own also. No slight to Casper, he's a good dude. I'm just used to making a league every year 
laugh.gif

Feel free to join 

C'mon man Caspers league isnt even filled yet. We're on week 6 already. I wanna actually get to a second season in one of these things. . Making a second league is gonna make it very hard for either one to work.

if you're blaming Casper for people not responding that's not his fault. Whoever thinks a new league will change that is tripping (I'm looking at you FlyerThanDelta) There's always gonna be the regulars and they're will always be the dudes who are motivated until they lose their first two games.

I hear theyre gonna have a fantasy draft in the game now? The only way this works is if you make this league a fantasy league. If not I'll go make one.

Last edited:
C'mon man Caspers league isnt even filled yet. We're on week 6 already. I wanna actually get to a second season in one of these things. . Making a second league is gonna make it very hard for either one to work.
if you're blaming Casper for people not responding that's not his fault. Whoever thinks a new league will change that is tripping (I'm looking at you FlyerThanDelta) There's always gonna be the regulars and they're will always be the dudes who are motivated until they lose their first two games.
I hear theyre gonna have a fantasy draft in the game now? The only way this works is if you make this league a fantasy league. If not I'll go make one.
I never blamed Casper for anything, read the title bro. I wanted to make my own league. This is not a fantasy league, so go make one. I would like it if you would join this one but no hard feelings if you don't

I never mentioned a new league, all I said was the communication is poor and when I'm reaching to folks to get a game in they not responding and I'm taking the Ls for that hell naw so I bounced if folks was really that serious the league would be great no pun intended with Casper I'm just saying the communication is terrible

Guys join the league and pick your team THEN post in here with the team and GT so I can add you to the list

Back
Top Bottom