Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Normally i tell myself that i will pass on madden even if i try the demo or not because i think it will be the same thing.

Downloaded thd demo, I thought it was good.

Picking this up release date.

Just finished playing with the Niners and they are def a stacked team. I put Moss in the slot for experimental purposes and he tore through the Giants D in All-Pro.

Gotta download the demo to see what's good.. but reading 4 teams and 4 5min quarters is good..prob won't eem buy it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Demo is pretty good. Game seems a little too fast though. And user catching is hard as @#$# now half the time nothing even happens when I press 'Y'.

Only 2 more weeks :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Any reason why its dropping at the end of august?

it used to alway drop early 2nd week.

i know it dropped late last year but i thought it had to do with thd CBA or w/e

U guys r easily impressed uh? still amazing how older football games have more gameplay/football fundamentals than madden. zig-zag running
sick.gif

demo is aite tho

Very disappoint in this demo. I haven't copped since Madden 10 and I was counting on this year to mark my return but I don't think that's gonna happen after playing this. I'm glad I didn't bite on some of the pre-order deals going around.

Also, to anyone that feels the same way I do about this demo, go check out the NHL games. Whether you like hockey or not, it makes for a way better video game with the way the sport is played (constant action) and the production is immensely better than Madden. I started playing the NHL games a couple years back and I haven't been able to look at Madden the same way since. The graphics seem terrible (especially the player models), it doesn't feel smooth, and I just can't get into the stop and go style that football brings. I love watching football but when it comes to video games, hockey is bar none the better play.

Last edited:
I can't believe how easily impressed some of you are. Sports games are basically the same year after year, they just make them sound leaps and bounds better with all the glitzy and frilly wording and gimmicks. This goes for 2K and Madden.

After playing the demo, I definitely won't be getting this game. I've never bought Madden two years in a row anyway, and I had Madden 12. Will be getting 2K13 though, like I do every year ($50-$60 for some damn roster updates). :smh:

I can't believe how easily impressed some of you are. Sports games are basically the same year after year, they just make them sound leaps and bounds better with all the glitzy and frilly wording and gimmicks. This goes for 2K and Madden.
After playing the demo, I definitely won't be getting this game. I've never bought Madden two years in a row anyway, and I had Madden 12. Will be getting 2K13 though, like I do every year ($50-$60 for some damn roster updates). :smh:

Blah blah blah.

If you're not beating the CPU on All-Pro consistently then it's a user error and you shouldn't buy the game.

Blah blah blah.

You haven't posted anything of value in the last 5 pages. Tell me what you're so impressed with that makes Madden 13 that much better than 12, and worth buying. Unless you're just a fan of Madden and buy it every year like me with 2K, but I'm even admitting that 2K has never really impressed me that much in year to year improvements.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting much from someone who lives in Texas/is a Cowboys fan. :rolleyes

Blah blah blah.

You haven't posted anything of value in the last 5 pages. Tell me what you're so impressed with that makes Madden 13 that much better than 12, and worth buying. Unless you're just a fan of Madden and buy it every year like me with 2K, but I'm even admitting that 2K has never really impressed me that much in year to year improvements.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting much from someone who lives in Texas/is a Cowboys fan. :rolleyes

I have one question though, how you do complain about people buying Madden and how it's not worth it, but turnaround and do the same for 2K then say you're still going to buy it anyway?

Thanks to the people actually giving their opinion on the Demo.

I am going to download it after work today i think. Prob won't buy the game. Haven't bought a Madden since Favre was on the cover (whatever year that was).
Skins being in the demo though :smokin

How is playing defense this year. I haven't like madden on the ps3 basically ever because i can't play D. In the ps2 days i could see a route coming play as a safety and make a read. Now a days though playing as a safety is detrimental to my team i give up play after play even when i read the corner route or the come back route and jump it.

I was destroying the seahawks on All-pro, gonna try all madden tonight.

I haven't played madden in like 4-5 years and I don't understand all these options and **** at the line of scrimmage with the d-pad and R3 on the ps3. I just need to get used to it i guess.

Back
Top Bottom