OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

There's no different bundles for where you buy a game this year is there?
Referring to MUT, last year if you bought it from a certain store you'd get different things.
This year it's just that MUT madden right?

FYI for those interested in EA Access
[h2]EA Access Gives You Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15[/h2]
bullet.gif
  11:21 AM - August 18, 2014 by Steve_OS

The official EA Access twitter account today confirmed (very quietly) that the platform will only support six hours of Madden NFL 15 gameplay. So if you sign up for the platform, you are paying to get a limited demo of Madden NFL 15 five days early.

Or put in another way: You are effectively paying to get access to a trial version of Madden NFL 15 -- whereas we used to get demos for free, now you are being forced to pay to play them.

Sounds like a great deal, where do we sign up? (/sarcasm)
So the only "demo" for Madden 15 is only available through EA Access and it's only live for 6 hours.

EA gonna EA.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

FYI for those interested in EA Access

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.operationsports.com/news/756519/ea-access-gives-you-six-hours-of-madden-nfl-15/[/URL]"]
[h2]EA Access Gives You Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15[/h2]

bullet.gif
  11:21 AM - August 18, 2014 by Steve_OS

The official EA Access twitter account today confirmed (very quietly) that the platform will only support six hours of Madden NFL 15 gameplay. So if you sign up for the platform, you are paying to get a limited demo of Madden NFL 15 five days early.

Or put in another way: You are effectively paying to get access to a trial version of Madden NFL 15 -- whereas we used to get demos for free, now you are being forced to pay to play them.

Sounds like a great deal, where do we sign up? (/sarcasm)

So the only "demo" for Madden 15 is only available through EA Access and it's only live for 6 hours.

EA gonna EA. :lol: :smh:
[/quote]

That's messed up.
Not really. We knew about this when it launched. And it's not quite a demo. A demo is only a piece if a game. This is the full game. So you can do whatever you want in it for 6 hours. That's better IMO than a demo of a 5 minute game that you can play over and over

I'd like to see how we knew about this at launch.

Because their twitter still says "5 days early access"... not 6 hours within 5 days.

EA doing what EA does. Tell me again why we give scumbags money?

Not really. We knew about this when it launched. And it's not quite a demo. A demo is only a piece if a game. This is the full game. So you can do whatever you want in it for 6 hours. That's better IMO than a demo of a 5 minute game that you can play over and over
Even still, EA's Season Ticket program for the PS3 and 360 gave you access to the full game 3 days early and it cost $10 less. Don't know why EA didn't do something similar for EA Access.

Speaking of Season Ticket, EA is offering it again. Details here:

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/changes-to-ea-sports-season-ticket

Stop trying to play nice. The deal is B.S. season pass was a better concept. Not only that but we never "knew" it would be just six hours when EA announced it. But eh... crap effort for a crappy game.

I'm pretty sure Jetpac and I have the most posts in this thread.

Me posting any game info I come across; him bashing Madden every chance he gets.
laugh.gif

EA is the ******* WOAT company. Probably gonna play this game for like a day get cheesed then constantly question myself on why I got hyped up for the game :smh:

^ you and Jet need to get married and form some kind of hating kid that will plot revenge for all the suffering EA has caused you both.

Was wondering did somebody make a Thread.

I will be on the ps4 guys.

Psn: TheGamingMessiaH

Just preordered my copy I'm down to run games with people. I'm on ps4 btw. PSN is velle47

Back
Top Bottom