OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

I mentioned previously that I was probably change the difficulty to AP. Last night I started using new sliders and it was pretty good for AM.

Keep in mind the CPU dl rarely make the mistakes a human will so you should consider join. We have plenty of room in the AFC.

.http://www.operationsports.com/foru.../757866-charter04s-madden-nfl-15-sliders.html
I'd like to start this weekend or right before week one of the NFL starts. I've just been tweaking settings to have it be enjoyable. I'll post it in the thread in a few hours.

Also I read something about user vs user games not registering so I was waiting on an update to see what happens.

@toine2983 do you adjust the sliders when you play?
Alright cool I'll join up. I saw the Pats are already taken so I guess if I can't be them I'll roll with Manziel and be the Browns. My PSN is DannyP33CT. DM me if you need anything else. 

I mentioned previously that I was probably change the difficulty to AP. Last night I started using new sliders and it was pretty good for AM.

Keep in mind the CPU dl rarely make the mistakes a human will so you should consider join. We have plenty of room in the AFC.

I'd like to start this weekend or right before week one of the NFL starts. I've just been tweaking settings to have it be enjoyable. I'll post it in the thread in a few hours.

Also I read something about user vs user games not registering so I was waiting on an update to see what happens.

Alright cool I'll join the league then. I saw that the Pats are taken so since I can't take my team I'll roll with Manziel and be the Browns if that's cool. My PSN is DannyP33CT. PM me if you need anything else for me to join. 

Last edited:
took me a few games, but i beat the cowboys 14-6 on all-pro (i had the titans) . 6 min quarters and no accelerated clock. i actually went through a lot of the skill training sessions to adjust to the gameplay. of course, i still made some mistakes and i love the slow pace as well. i need to get better at running with the ball and timing my speed bursts.

BwDmEExIgAA5WSO.jpg:large

So lifelike.
laugh.gif

that Eli pic is so on point 
roll.gif

going to cop for my homie after work then head over to his crib. I will let yas know how i feel about the game. If i like it i will be purchasing for myself tomorrow and will join the Xbox one league 

I started a CC as a late round HB... Had to give regular games against the CPU a break I was getting kinda frustrated :lol:. I play on All Pro as well, not even gonna deal with All Madden :lol:

^^^^ :rofl:

This years madden is definitely frustrating sometimes.
The CPU becomes unstoppable on O sometimes.
The CPU also seems like it goes THROUGH my player to get picks sometimes and the pick 6 is real in this game :lol:

Am I the only one still using the ea access trial even tho I picked up the retail copy on Tuesday? :lol:

Defense picks me off left and right smh... I'm playing with the Bears so that might be why. It seems like when running the ball, you have to be patient and let the hole open before you sprint.

Also all madden is a *****

Detroit o was unstoppable. Megatron first play 80 yard td. Next series Bush screen 80 yards :x. Stafford finish gm with 95% completion rate :stoneface:

is it possible to switch the camera angle back

this new one is too close and annoying

I don't have nearly as much complaints as most people about the game. I came over from Xbox and got a PS4, it took some getting use to, but I think I got it down pat.

The only complaint I can think of, is not having enough time to pick defensive plays, other than that.. Everything seems to be A1 so far.

Does anyone want to run a few games??

PSN - SpotRusherz23

Just bought madden for the first time. Only tried playing at other places. Let's see how long I play this for lol.

Killin it with my skins online 7-2.. now if I could get this run game down though.. 
mean.gif

Haven't really messed with the sliders as yet.

Will surf the OS forums for a good set eventually but nothing will be out for at least a few weeks.

I don't have nearly as much complaints as most people about the game. I came over from Xbox and got a PS4, it took some getting use to, but I think I got it down pat.

People have been complaining? This years Madden has gotten some of the most positive feedback I think I've ever seen. Not just on here either.

But yeah I agree about the play calling, you've got to be real quick and know exactly what you want to do but other than that this Madden is one of the better ones I've played.

Back
Top Bottom