OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

Would you rather lose to someone who QB kneels or someone who keeps trying to score?

Kneel, by far.

It drives me up a wall when cats try to run up the score, especially when they more than likely already did some cheesy *** **** to be winning in the first place, like picking SEA/SF, or using the same 2 or 3 plays. >:

playing on a 360 wouldn't do it justice :smh:

After seeing what was left out of the last gen version I agree.

I need help on the passing game, seems that all my people drop the passes when going long.

Skills trainer >>>

Do the user catching drills.

Only thing I hate about going deep is when the receiver has 5+ speed advantage on the DB but the DB is still stride for stride with him. :smh:

Would you rather lose to someone who QB kneels or someone who keeps trying to score?

Kneel, by far.

It drives me up a wall when cats try to run up the score, especially when they more than likely already did some cheesy *** **** to be winning in the first place, like picking SEA/SF, or using the same 2 or 3 plays. >:

This. And dudes who are clearly winning in the 4th with will decline your concede defeat request. Its not that serious. Its not like you're gonna get extra skill points. :lol:

Last edited:
Alright. I was kinda mixed about it, because when people keep trying to score, I feel like there's a chance of an interception or fumble giving me another chance instead of just waiting for the clock to run out.

Not eem gon sit here && lie tho, I be declining some defeat concessions too :lol: :lol:. Only when the opponent has pissed me off/to the point where I hang like 28 in a quarter on him tho...or after they start losing bad, while having racked up failed flagrant attempts at cheesing the game. 95% of the time, I maintain my cool && just let em off the hook.

But when I don't....man lol. That **** be having me talking to the TV like "Nah ____, you bad!! Don't quit now; keep playing!!" :rofl: :smh:

Got me ready to play just by thinking about it. :lol:

Alright. I was kinda mixed about it, because when people keep trying to score, I feel like there's a chance of an interception or fumble giving me another chance instead of just waiting for the clock to run out.

There def. is a chance, no doubt. They be salllllll-tee when that actually ends up happening too :lol:

Was playing my boy in some 25 last year, Carolina against Denver. Was winning 16-14 && had just got the ball back, prepping to simply run the clock out, no shenanigans or anything like that.

Stewart gets the 1st down handoff...BOOM! Fumble, they recover, && are am INSTANTLY in GW FG range. At this point there was only like 40 seconds left so you know I was sick to my stomach, as I had a uncooked L coming my way off some bull**** :x :stoneface: :x.

Until he doesn't play it smart, && tried to pass on me to rub it in. Outside throw to Demaryius...nope! Back to my house for a pick six!!! :lol:

After that game, I said I would never put myself in that position again, even if it is on the humble...:lol:

Are the PS4, XB1 and older console versions all the same this year?
No.

The current gen consoles have all the features EA advertised for Madden 15 (war in the trenches, tackle cone, new playcalling system etc.) the last gen versions have some of, but not all of the new features (like tackle cone, and skills trainers)

Not eem gon sit here && lie tho, I be declining some defeat concessions too :lol: :lol:. Only when the opponent has pissed me off/to the point where I hang like 28 in a quarter on him tho...or after they start losing bad, while having racked up failed flagrant attempts at cheesing the game. 95% of the time, I maintain my cool && just let em off the hook.

But when I don't....man lol. That **** be having me talking to the TV like "Nah ____, you bad!! Don't quit now; keep playing!!" :rofl: :smh:

Got me ready to play just by thinking about it. :lol:

Man the worst is when you get offered mercy. It rarely happens but **** when it does it's like your manhood was taken away all in one fell swoop :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Yea man, that would put my Madden pride on the shelf for awhile if that ever were to happen to me :lol: :x

That might be my go-to move towards others this year tho! It used to be sending them a simple "lol" message after making them quit, but I like the sound of offering mercy better...repped :lol: :pimp:

Man is the game download supposed this long?!?!? ive had it installing for the past 2hrs on my x1 came with the bundle..... :nerd:

I prefer the kneel..

Also anyone know how to change camera in connected franchise when I'm playing as a player :x the camera is horrid.. Qb it's fine but cb or lb is tuuuurrrrible

I played a dude last year that was up by 4 with 20secs left instead of kneeling he threw a pick 6
roll.gif
roll.gif

still feels like the game cheats... at least the rams and the cpu cheat.

Got my first win... Used the Vikings and ended up beating the Packs 17-3 which was surprising to me. I did a lot of blitzing on AR and it actually worked :lol:

Also starting in my CC... Got Toby on the sidelines watching the kid shine :pimp: :lol:

The team sucks tho lmao... Blake Bortles is so cheeks man. If we get down by more than three pts it's a wrap dude holds on to the ball forever when u call a pass play to try to move the ball quick

The defensive back play and tackling isnt too good.

Corners and safeties not putting hands up to catch after pressing triangle. Defenders not diving to tackle...

The defensive back play and tackling isnt too good.

Corners and safeties not putting hands up to catch after pressing triangle. Defenders not diving to tackle...

Unless it's the computer playing vs you :lol:

Zac Stacy had 10 broken tackles vs me in 6 min quarters :lol:

Man i tell you the CPU is str8 CHEEESEEEEEEE every time that ball go up its pick 6 like wtf man?!?!? even bum *** teams playing like seattle def :smh:

Back
Top Bottom