OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

Man i tell you the CPU is str8 CHEEESEEEEEEE every time that ball go up its pick 6 like wtf man?!?!? even bum *** teams playing like seattle def :smh:
yeah. Ive never seen defenses cover every man so seamlessly man on man. I was playing with the Lions, and even Calvin Johnson was covered by 1 guy, and was taken out of the equation. I throw at least 3 picks a game

Man i tell you the CPU is str8 CHEEESEEEEEEE every time that ball go up its pick 6 like wtf man?!?!? even bum *** teams playing like seattle def :smh:
yeah. Ive never seen defenses cover every man so seamlessly man on man. I was playing with the Lions, and even Calvin Johnson was covered by 1 guy, and was taken out of the equation. I throw at least 3 picks a game

**** is ridiculous I've never seen anything like this

I know that feel :smh:

:lol:

Cannot wait to experience this QB cheese myself...it'll probably irk me to no end tho :lol:

If you're having trouble w/ INTs I suggest giving the skills trainer some run. U can't simple chuck the ball in Madden 15, u have to understand where defenders will and won't be on the field. I played with Matt Cassel on All Pro and went 16-27 180-something yrds 2TDs and no pics

Aside from noticing safeties, I never really paid attention to the other 9 guys on defense in madden. Now I find myself reading DBs, the safeties and the D-Line. I even find myself switching my o line protection more now based on what the defense shows me when we line up. I still haven't really got the reads on LBs down packed tho

Last edited:
Look I know what y'all are saying about improved realism but in real life if Calvin Johnson is one on one on a go route in a man coverage it's an auto touchdown or at least a big play.

A safety shouldn't be able to guard him one on one.

Playing against the CPU is ridiculous.

Dudes are straight up open when I throw and out of ****** no where I get picked. :stoneface:

What are the improvements that is catching your eye so far?

First off the presentation is amazing. Makes you feel like your actually playing a NFL football game for the first time.

Second the weight of the players is outstanding theirs no more sliding when your running the ball momentum finally plays a big roll.

Third the graphics are vastly improved. Its not quite on NBA 2K levels but its obviously up to next gen standards nothing like that trash Madden 25.

And finally the animations have been severely upgraded. They still have some weird animations from time to time but nothing like the past iterations. Looks like EA has finally put some work into Madden this year hopefully it will continue to improve.
So ps3 or just wait a few months to get da ps4 version?

I'd say wait a bit longer && cop the PS4 version. Some of the new features aren't in the PS3 version, which makes it seem like a Madden 25 2.0 based off what I've seen/heard/read

So ps3 or just wait a few months to get da ps4 version?
Wait

I just came back from my homeboys crib. We played like 5 games on the 360. I really didn't notice any difference from last yr.

Gonna get a ps4 next month

If you're having trouble w/ INTs I suggest giving the skills trainer some run. U can't simple chuck the ball in Madden 15, u have to understand where defenders will and won't be on the field. I played with Matt Cassel on All Pro and went 16-27 180-something yrds 2TDs and no pics

Aside from noticing safeties, I never really paid attention to the other 9 guys on defense in madden. Now I find myself reading DBs, the safeties and the D-Line. I even find myself switching my o line protection more now based on what the defense shows me when we line up. I still haven't really got the reads on LBs down packed tho

:smokin

Look I know what y'all are saying about improved realism but in real life if Calvin Johnson is one on one on a go route in a man coverage it's an auto touchdown or at least a big play.

You gotta adjust those sliders. It makes a big difference compared to the stock 50s EA sends out. Even the speed threshold is terrible. mediocre CBs keeping with top rated WRs. :smh:

Went 3-1 yesterday. :pimp:

Just getting a feel of things. Getting my game together. I'm off this weekend and want to test my game against a couple NT'ers.

Psn: TheGamingMessiaH

I'll play anybody.

My run game has been great. You can't press the sprint button right away you have to wait for your blockers to pick up a defender then find the hole and sprint through it.

Lost 3 straight should have won 2..  
mad.gif

Gotta work on my run game and pass defense today

Last edited:

Lost 3 straight should have won 2..  
mad.gif

Gotta work on my run game and pass defense today
On D make sure your changing from man to zone don't keep playing the same coverage. Also throw different blitz packages at them.

^ah how I used to love sitting in the cover 3 waiting for a pick...not this year :/

I need to work on my pass defense. I have just been playing, I think I will finally play the tutorials.

Get the next gen edition, I just got PS4 about 2 months ago, graphics for Madden are insane.

Any slider tips?

I need to work on my pass defense. I have just been playing, I think I will finally play the tutorials.

Get the next gen edition, I just got PS4 about 2 months ago, graphics for Madden are insane.

Any slider tips?

Game Options
Skill Level: All Madden
Game Speed: Slow or Normal (I'm going with slow for now)
Helps: off but, optional
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: 17 seconds
Injuries: 50
Fatigue: 50
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties (user preference. use these or all 50 or mix and match)
Offsides: 90
False Start: 90
Holding: 90
Facemask: 55
Def PI: 98
Off PI: 98
KR/PR Int: 50
Clipping: 75
Int Grounding: 50
RTP: 50
RTK: 50

Player Skill
QB Acc: 5
Pass Blk: 50
WR ctch: 47
Run blk: 40
Fumbles: 50
Reaction TM: 50
INT: 25
Pass Cov: 55
TKL: 50
FG Power: 50
FG ACC: 50
Punt Power:50
Punt Acc: 50
KO Power: 52

CPU Skill
QB Acc: 5
Pass Blk: 55
WR Ctch: 47
Run Blk: 30
Fumbles: 25
Reaction TM: 50
Int: 25
Pass Cov: 50
TKL: 37
FG Power: 50
FG Acc: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Acc: 50
KO power: 52

Auto Subs
QB out/in: 0/1
RB out/in: 93/97
WR out/in: 60/80
FB/TE out/in: 60/80
OL out/in: 0/1
DT out/in: 70/85
DE out/in: 70/85
LB out/in: 60/80
CB out/in: 60/80
S out/in: 60/80

*I've been using this with 8 min quarters. I also dropped the speed threshold to 35. Game feels better but may need some adjustments. I need to try it vs a user.

XBOX1, can't connect to any head-to-head online games. Anyone else have this problem? I get to the lobby and I see the other player, but it always ends up "game session is no longer available."

Just copped up on Xbox 1 after trading in that wack *** Titanfall garbage

GT : Itz Me Pizzo 23

Last edited:

I executed a beautiful fade to Larry Fitzgerald for a touchdown. He out jumped the corner back at the corner of the end zone and it felt really good. It was on All-Pro too so I'm sure there was a lot of luck/chance involved. I probably couldn't do it again if you paid me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom