OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

So who are you guys seeing most? So far it's been a rotation of...

SF
GB
Pats
Sea

mean.gif

******* Bums online.
I only use GB.  That's my squad and I don't deviate.

I'm a skins fan but been running with the Ravens since like 01'.

Last edited:
Trying to stay away from running QBs. I fumble too much.
Real talk.

The first Madden 15 game I played was Seahawks (me) vs. 49ers (CPU).

Russell Wilson fumbled the ball running option plays 3 times, two of which were returned for TDs.
sick.gif

My rage was palpable.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

if anybody wanna run a game my psn is Tsbignasty  i played dabottom305 beat him with the eagles thats the squad anybody wanna run one lets go before destiny comes out 

So in MUT... I finished the regular season thing with GB and ATL... Got a player after finishing in a pack for each of them, then with ATL I did the (All Madden) "ELITE" game and won that too.

I was under the impression that in the "ATL Elite Pack" would be another player, namely the "Captain" Julio Jones.   Am I just completely off base w that?
Anyone got an answer for this?

So who are you guys seeing most? So far it's been a rotation of...

SF
GB
Pats
Sea

mean.gif

******* Bums online.
lot of sea for sure

my worst loss came last night I ran the clock out all the way down to 14 seconds, game is tied 10-10. I run read option with rg3 and have clear lane to endzone from 3 yards out. I get cocky and start showboating at the 1 yard line lol. RG3 literally held the ball over his head pumping it up and down. I lose the ball and the defense recovers for a TD.
mean.gif
seems like a lot of fumbles occur when u running close to the endzone

Just put together my first perfect game. :smokin

Still hate the running up the field bit though.

Eric Ebron is a monster.

just played the best game ever.

he was up 14-12 late in the 4th quarter. a little under 2:00 left I stopped him on 3rd & long. He punted to my 4 yard line ( is it me or punting this year really easy due to the projected arch ) & I drove all the way down the field and eventually got it on his 33 yard line. I kicked a last second FG to win the game 15-14. 
nthat.gif

I bet he was super pissed. 
roll.gif

Is anyone able to sign on to the servers? Keeps telling me my sony account can't be signed into

Some of these recent posts/summaries of games :lol: I be feeling y'all's pain tho.

Can't remember the last time I didn't use the Panthers....probably like 10th grade, Madden '05 days.

Anyway...Saturday afternoon can't get here quick enough!! Can't wait to run some games with y'all boys :pimp:

Honestly, I'll probably literally be on from the second I hook up the PS4 until kickoff on Sunday :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I had the craziest game. I was chargers and he was Oakland. I was up 14-7 and it was in the 4th. I throw a pass and catch it in stride with Floyd and i run downfield about 60 yards and start to showboat. Two of his defenders tackle me and fumble me at the one and they recover and take it back. He scores and goes for two but I save it and got super lucky. I have it recorded. It's crazy.

I had the craziest game. I was chargers and he was Oakland. I was up 14-7 and it was in the 4th. I throw a pass and catch it in stride with Floyd and i run downfield about 60 yards and start to showboat. Two of his defenders tackle me and fumble me at the one and they recover and take it back. He scores and goes for two but I save it and got super lucky. I have it recorded. It's crazy.

Plz share, I need to see this :lol:.

Just put together my first perfect game.
smokin.gif

Still hate the running up the field bit though.

Eric Ebron is a monster.
I hadnt actually noticed this until I saw your post yesterday. Went home and played, and holy hell. Its awful. Especially with the receivers you start with in MUT lol. I throw crossing/out patterns and the guys have to run straight for about 8 strides after they catch the ball.

My new strategy is just to catch the ball and immediately turn the other way
laugh.gif
looks ridiculous in the game, but kinda helps

Can't wait for the youtube qpp. Its gonna make sharing those clips so much easier lol.

sneaker life sneaker life His game is so simple yet so effective. I'm 1 - 2 against him.

Playing someone who's a great challenge > Easy wins

I'm done with MUT. Just had my best game against the Elite Bears getting ready for a comeback and my dude just wants to fumble it after picking up the 1st on a 3rd & long. 
mean.gif

How do you audible to an onside quick when ur receiving on PS4?

One guy recovered one on me because I had no idea how to audible to it

How in the hell do you run the ball? I know all about not hitting turbo the second the handoff happens. You wait until your blockers engage the defenders. But most of the time they engage for a second, it's like the blockers touch them lightly and just move on. Then let's the defenders hit me behind the line of scrimmage.

Also, it seems like they blitz every play, so PA's work like 90% of the time. Sure it's a way to score on the CPU but not realistic to me

Back
Top Bottom