OFFICIAL MADDEN NFL 17 THREAD | Available Now

trueprada trueprada I'll take it. Good looking out!

Can't wait for the drop. It's a yearly must for the library. When the crew comes over they know one of two games is going in the console, Madden or NBA 2K.

I'm not expecting this game to be anything more what it has always been. I have tempered expectations for this game. Nothing more, nothing less. People may not feel this game is worthy of the $60 but I can I honestly say the ish talk and clowning that goes down when this game is in the system is priceless!

lol do you guys ever really cop on black friday?

with the way its been the last few years people don't even pay retail since best buy has those trade in deals.

who wants to go stand in line with a bunch of savages to save about $20, :lol:

they should really consider releasing this every other year at this point, maybe then they could make some real strides instead of a hyped up roster update every year

just pop out a roster update in august and then a full on new game the next year

the rut this game is stuck in is crazy

it's not hard to believe imo that if madden had any real competition it might have suffered lives fate by now

They'll probably adopt the Frostbite engine in Madden 19 :lol:

I'll cop this but only to hold me over till FIFA drops

EA Access members can now download the Madden 17 trial and it will unlock for play Midnight EST. 10 hours of in game time.

Go to EA Access - Trials - Madden 17 - Game Details - Download.

Just went into GameStop, traded in a bunch of games and preordered Madden 17 with that money. Will be putting in work with my Jets when the game officially drops. Liking what I see on Twitch so fare

did the best buy trade in deal today

im ready 
nthat.gif

My spot told me to go in at 4 pm today to get the game. Haven't played since madden 12. Gonna get this and King of fighters if I have time today if not tomorrow

Just got it too.

Man you really have to play with the Rams in the opening sequence. I just wanna play my boy with the giants

Last edited:
Trade madden and get $15 credit plus $10 coupon towards madden.

I'd never pre-order from Best Buy again.
3-4 years ago I asked if they were doing a mid night launch, & they told me "Yes".
I go a little before mid night, & parking lot was empty.
I knew GameStop had the mid-night launch so I go & buy another copy. I get the game, & went for a refund the following day to Best Buy. It was super inconvenient, so after that I decided never to do that again.

About to go preorder Madden, I'ma trade in 15-16 versions too. Not sure why I still have them since I don't even play those anymore. I'ma see if they have Resident Evil HD 4 as well.

Anybody else with EA Access have Madden17 **** off before the10 hours were up? My achievements say I only played 3 hours & 23 minutes. I want my $4.99 back smh.

Back
Top Bottom