Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Damn I'm late to the drop. Were these not on backorder on FTL earlier? Hope NDC drops soon.. 
mean.gif
Not the MP shirts (Team Pacquiao).

I am only assuming that these Pac tees SHALL only go to the outlets if there is no high demand more than a week before the fight. The question basically is will there be anything left? Before, only Pinoys would try to gobble them up. With Manny becoming a true superstar and a household name after this megafight, people from all nationalities want his stuffs. Simply look at ebay, prices are ridiculous..[emoji]128547[/emoji]

Only true MP collectors are buying to keep. most people are buying these tees for the simple plan of reselling. I mean people on eBay selling older shirts for $100 is plain stupid, lol.

Footlocker put it out on their site, but dont even have the shirts in hand. they have to wait until Nike send them their shipment, then they will start to fulfill orders. Hoping for Nike to drop theirs soon.

Glad I got the Fighting Pride when I had the chance. Don't mind if it comes after the fight since everyone and their aunties are gonna be rocking the same shirts. Breaking out this classic for the bout

Glad I got the Fighting Pride when I had the chance. Don't mind if it comes after the fight since everyone and their aunties are gonna be rocking the same shirts. Breaking out this classic for the bout
One of the only Pacquiao Tees im still looking for in a Medium. thats fire bro

missed out on the xxl of the "MP" gray shirt.... oh well, at least i got the black/gold fighting pride one....

I have a feeling footlockers around the West coast will be getting there shipments by next week. So you'll prolly be able to cop like couple days before the fight.

Last edited:
Getting mines after the fight (back ordered) . Are they still going to be pricey after the fight?

SMH, It's like Nike doesn't want our money. If the shirts don't release in-store before this weekend, no one is gonna go to a Nike store on fight night to get one. :smh:

th
SMH, It's like Nike doesn't want our money. If the shirts don't release in-store before this weekend, no one is gonna go to a Nike store on fight night to get one. :smh:
thats the thing they do want our money and they know people will order and pay extra for faster shipping lol

I could of made a killing on ebay if I would of bought the shirts, shorts, hoodys when they were sitting on clearance at marshalls.

Maan....I can't believe....I missed the shirt....just talked to a nike rep no date....called local spots in Houston no one has them. Hopefully someone gets them. I would buy nike pacquiao gear easily before. Salty right now hahahah....i need the black and gold 

Maan....I can't believe....I missed the shirt....just talked to a nike rep no date....called local spots in Houston no one has them. Hopefully someone gets them. I would buy nike pacquiao gear easily before. Salty right now hahahah....i need the black and gold 
I think it's mainly the people on the west coast getting the shirts

Live in houston also and was thinking of calling before I go to the stores. Which footlockers have you called?

I hope not...whack maybe i can do an inventory check then....or
Live in houston also and was thinking of calling before I go to the stores. Which footlockers have you called?
i called FL: Galleria, Memorial City, First Colony....Cause if all places galleria should get it.

Champs: Galleria, Memorial City, First Colony.

I didn't call willow brook. I don't live on the north side. If you find anything let me know. When i called Champs Memorial City, they said call back tomorrow since they didn't take their shipment in today. crossing fingers on that one

Definitely. I live in the north side. I'll check out willowbrook when I get the chance. What shirt are you looking for?

Maan i hope not. I really want to wear these shirts on fight day. I have a lot of friends that are going to be wearing that TMT stuff. I guess I'm going to bust out the old gear hahahha....but i hope its a big release. These shirts will sell out everywhere. I understand the west coast with the Huge Filipino population and fan base there. Nike.com has to release these...to me it would make zero sense for them not too. I have a one day shipping code coupon they gave me for delaying an order for 3 weeks. So i plan on using that. crossing fingers though

Maan i hope not. I really want to wear these shirts on fight day. I have a lot of friends that are going to be wearing that TMT stuff. I guess I'm going to bust out the old gear hahahha....but i hope its a big release. These shirts will sell out everywhere. I understand the west coast with the Huge Filipino population and fan base there. Nike.com has to release these...to me it would make zero sense for them not too. I have a one day shipping code coupon they gave me for delaying an order for 3 weeks. So i plan on using that. crossing fingers though
They are releasing them since they tweeted me back saying stayed tuned.

Definitely. I live in the north side. I'll check out willowbrook when I get the chance. What shirt are you looking for?
I would buy every shirt...hahah priority wise

1. Black and Gold Fighting Pride

2. Black and Gold Team pacuqiao

Stores get shipments every day. I know they know what is coming in as far as inbound because their is descriptions on their products their receiving. 

Let me know. I will definitely be calling these store frequently. I will keep you posted if i hear anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom