Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I got the gray Team Pac one first.  Maybe I should have bought them all.
Nice....I would have bought them all. Just the fact that this could be his last fight with gear coming out. The only way i see them coming out with something else is if its a close fight and there is Pacquiao Mayweather 2

I would buy every shirt...hahah priority wise

1. Black and Gold Fighting Pride

2. Black and Gold Team pacuqiao

Stores get shipments every day. I know they know what is coming in as far as inbound because their is descriptions on their products their receiving. 

Let me know. I will definitely be calling these store frequently. I will keep you posted if i hear anything
What size?

man im glad i was able to get a Team Pac one in grey..like someone said earlier thats the fastest his gear moved..I remember his gear just sittin online and instore for months

NDC needs to hurry up and drop the gear. I'm definitely going to try and double up on all the shirts. I still got another PacMan Knows shirt from the DLH fight in packaging, and I'll be wearing that shirt if these shirts don't release in time.

NDC needs to hurry up and drop the gear. I'm definitely going to try and double up on all the shirts. I still got another PacMan Knows shirt from the DLH fight in packaging, and I'll be wearing that shirt if these shirts don't release in time.
I have the PacMan Knows but I like the fit of the dri fit better. Had the Ninong Knows in dri fit but sold it. I bought it in the Philippines and for some reason it was too small.

I called 3 SD Footlockers including Fashion Valley, Plaza Bonita and UTC, and all told me that they won't be selling them. Unless they're full of it. I still placed backorders on the Red Pride and the white. I wanted all of them but waited too long.

Well I got the red shirt even though it's back ordered. Hopefully something drops in store before the fight so I can rock em

damn the white one is backordered. i have birthday coupon, hopefully theyll add some more gear. hoddy would be great!
Just a quick question how did you get your Bday coupon was it emailed or sent in the mail to you??.....my bday passed last week and i haven't received 1!!!
mean.gif

I have the PacMan Knows but I like the fit of the dri fit better. Had the Ninong Knows in dri fit but sold it. I bought it in the Philippines and for some reason it was too small.

Definitely like the dri-fit better. My other pacquiao shirt is dri-fit and it just feels so much better.

The footlockers at Miracle Mile and Fashion Show Mall in LV have racks full of these shirts, but they wont do any phone orders or ship out any product.  Just tried calling but no luck

I called most footlockers and HoH in the Bay....No one got em. I'm guessing they're holding them until the weekend. NTSF said to keep on checking their twitter...
alien.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom