OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
34th in line? Gurnee getting taxis and gammas?

South chi getting anything?
Taxis.....it went smooth. I'm returning my pair to pleasant prarie, Wi Nike Factory in about 20mins. I'm not feeling the quality. Not sure about the factory out south fam sorry. Call and check. They always have some decent stuff up there. Good luck

Taxis.....it went smooth. I'm returning my pair to pleasant prarie, Wi Nike Factory in about 20mins. I'm not feeling the quality. Not sure about the factory out south fam sorry. Call and check. They always have some decent stuff up there. Good luck

What time you got there bro? And how many were in line?

Hit up my local outlet (Seattle) at 8am and there was about 40 people in line for taxi 12's and pretty much everyone and their girl got a pair with a few to spare.

What time you got there bro? And how many were in line?
it was about 20 of us at 6 am. By 7 it was about 100. By the time I got mine it was 7:20ish and the line was stupid but everyone didn't cop. I was 34 in line and they only sold 24pairs. The other people were just taking up space[emoji]128548[/emoji]View media item 847081The cut was terrible in a few different spots. The quality was terrible[emoji]128553[/emoji]I couldn't do it. These B grades damn near looked fake!

Last edited:
Damn that plastic is way low. I always check outlet pairs on the spot and the only defect I could find on mine are the usual glue stains.

Last edited:
TIme and money spent...could of bought a better pair for $40-$60 more and save the problems?..just my take...

Last edited:
I took them back so it's all good. No worries. I didn't really care. Need to save for these April releases anyway

Just got to Livermore to check out the laney v's. sold out in my size range 11.5-12. Had plenty left in sizes 8-8.5, located behind counter. So if you have small feet, they got you. Didn't bother checking out the quality but saw some people check out some pairs and weren't too impressed. Take it as a warning if you plan to get a pair.

Deer Park died down but some decent stuff

LeBron 10 Mercurial $100, LeBron 10 Watermelon $80

Jordan 1 mid Greys for $48

Also 20% off the back wall

No way everyone on that line got pairs at Deer Park. I go there so I know how deep that line is if they are in the parking lot. Even when you enter the outlet you have to walk. Easily 300 people from the looks of it. Anyone that went know how many they had? I didn't bother since it was broadcasted on sneakersteal and other blogs already knew it would be nuts.

Cypress outlet on 290 past Houston has almost nothing

A couple assorted sizes of AM 90 Sunsets, AM 95 London QSs, and a bunch of red black and white 28s at $129.99.

AM90s were $70 and $99.

I HATE SITES LIKE SNEAKERSTEAL B. I NOW DUDE HAS HIS HUSTLE AND IS TRYING TO HELP THE GAME, BUT NAHH BRUH LET THE LOCALS COOK. FOH WITH THAT BROADCASTING BULL.

Please? What is the difference between sneakersteal and this thread? Nothing, except that it reaches more people. If you don't like that site, then you shouldn't like this thread either. And, oldsole73 has contributed TONS of useful info direct to NT over the years. He's one of the MVPs of this history of this thread. So, chill with all that.

yea... any shoe that's an outlet "release" shoe is b grade 99% of the time. a grades hit outlets if they are RTVd (return to vendor) which taxis, belair vs, and gammas definitely weren't.

It's amazing how much completely basic information self-proclaimed "sneakerheads" lack.

Look at the jordan model they are b-grading, the most sought after out of all the numbers so this price doesnt come as a surprise, i nvr really cared abt a box so if i could ill grab a pair myself, these were b-grade during the good days when they were $140 and the site was 'cork'

That was the "good days?" Several of the CDP b-grade singles were like 89.99... I'd say the good old days were when Grape 5 B-grades hit for like 49.99 or whatever. When Paris Dunk b-grades hit.

Went to the Nike store in Orange CA. They said they are NOT getting the Gammas and its mostly a East Coast thing.  They said they had already had about 100 calls asking about them.

See, this is why outlets are less and less receptive to the phone ordering thing. Here you have 100 people calling an outlet that isn't even getting a product.

A friend of mine posted this photo on FB. Looks like deer park was mobbed this morning...
View media item 846799

And, you guys have the nerve to ask why they sell b-grades at damn near retail? You have people camping and hundreds of people lined up out the store. This is positive feedback for their pricing policy. ...Hell, they could have charged above retail and people STILL would have been on line. Thirstiness at its finest.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I can return products purchased with a voucher to a factory store. On the receipt it only has the card i paid the difference with. It doesnt say gift card or anything. do you think I can return to a factory store or not?

Just got to Livermore to check out the laney v's. sold out in my size range 11.5-12. Had plenty left in sizes 8-8.5, located behind counter. So if you have small feet, they got you. Didn't bother checking out the quality but saw some people check out some pairs and weren't too impressed. Take it as a warning if you plan to get a pair.
What was the price for it? 149?

That was the "good days?" Several of the CDP b-grade singles were like 89.99... I'd say the good old days were when Grape 5 B-grades hit for like 49.99 or whatever. When Paris Dunk b-grades hit.

You been doing this longer than me so its expected for you to have seen better days than i have, im most likely half your age

You been doing this longer than me so its expected for you to have seen better days than i have, im most likely one sixteenth your age

Fixed. BIP is old :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom