OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how was wrentham? did anyone go? anyone know if there are pairs left? thanks in advance
heard they got both gammas and taxis. wanted taxis, but didn't know they got them until after the fact. all gone now. :frown:.

Citadel, CA:

20% off hash wall

20% off various bball and Jordan apparel

Hash:

White Glove (GP's) sz 9 and down $110

Pink HD2013 $120

Green HD2013

Pink hyperposites in big sizes

1 pair black/red xx8 SE sz 8 I think - $110

Bunch of Hyperfuse 2013

Lebron slides - $50

Hydro 2 - $40

Nothing at the Orange CA store today although I need to adjust something I said earlier. The air zoom flight 95 are actually $99 and NOT part of the 20% off.

I also went to the outlet in Citadel , CA today. It was crazy busy. They had a couple cool things (nothing in my size sadly or not a good deal). They did have some Lebron XI Gammas in a size 11. That was the only size but they did have at least 3 pair (at around 3pm). It was $179 plus an additional 20% off. I already own some lebron xi and I'm a 12. I tried to squeeze into these. They fit but they were insanely tight. I knew that if I tried to play in them my feet would be more jacked up than Lebron's. One guy was walking around with a kobe venomenon but it seems like that was the lone pair.

I also went to the adidas outlet in Citadel. That place was a total rip off. They only had a couple interesting things and most were only around $20 under retail. Even there hash wall out of box stuff. WAY more expensive than even finishline.com or footlocker.com. I also had to go out of my way to get price checks since almost nothing that I saw was clearly marked. The staff was nice and helpful though.

Man, I wish people understood that nike Camarillo did not get these. I had people getting mad at me and cussing for no reason
. Smh

Taxis.....it went smooth. I'm returning my pair to pleasant prarie, Wi Nike Factory in about 20mins. I'm not feeling the quality. Not sure about the factory out south fam sorry. Call and check. They always have some decent stuff up there. Good luck

South Chicago has xx8's for $89 less 20% off but a Chinese couple snagged like 50 pairs lol. Resellers I'm sure. Other than that, nothing else worth mentioning.

Copped Infrared 6's at city sole, was surprised to see a fsr. The dude there said they restocked last Friday. Saint Alfred has a crazy sale right now. Gripped 2 jordan 1 mids Gucci cw's for $50 each as. Roshe boots for $30! Had $40 shaq attaqs there, that's a steal...

Fixed. BIP is old :lol:

:lol: good 1, its all love tho i have respect for bip, he knows that, nvr knew u had a sense of humor bigj i see you

You guys are funny.

I bring those jokes on myself though.

J, you're no spring chicken yourself, though.

Didn't realize the OG CW 180s were still available under retail.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-force-180-sneaker/310095011?color=Black

LK29 gets you an additional $10 off.

Ebates 4% cash back.

Just grabbed a second pair. One of the year's better releases IMO.

Just got word jimmyjazz.com is restocking the fire red 5's tomorrow morning online

It's not an Outlet so don't Rip me but I feel it needs to be posted here since i seen people looking for Retro V's 5 - 

JIMMYJAZZ.COM

Last edited:
Vacaville outlet

Wolfgrey flyknit chukka for $120
View media item 848606
Hyperflight scattered sizes and CWs $40
View media item 848607
View media item 848609
KD clothes.... additional 40% off lowest marked price....Shorts were $21 and tees were $15
View media item 848610View media item 848611
View media item 848612View media item 848613
Melo M9 $44.... looked like an asian couple purchased the entire stock as i was there :smh: :x ...to probably resell
View media item 848614

Kaepernick size XL for $50
Bo Jackson jersey for $50
McFadden jersey $65.....swingman type jersey :lol:

Jordan Brand clothes for additional 25% or 35% off... can't remember
Additional 10% off all jordan shoes
Scatter sizes of the jordan XX28...not sure on the prices but they were B Grades

As of last night

"Melo M9 $44.... looked like an asian couple purchased the entire stock as i was there mean.gifsick.gif ...to probably resell"

Probably resell? LOL. Those are probably already listed on ebay or coming to a swap meet next weekend. But in all seriousness I think Nike should limit the ability of people doing that. I know there main goal is to sell merchandise but that's obviously people taking advantage and screwing everyone else.

That's a crazy good deal though. I was close to picking those up from my outlet for $99 plus and extra 20% off. Tons of them there. I might have to keep my eyes on that in hopes my outlet gets that price point eventually. Hopefully I can beat the Asians to them. At least for one pair.

"Melo M9 $44.... looked like an asian couple purchased the entire stock as i was there mean.gifsick.gif ...to probably resell"

Probably resell? LOL. Those are probably already listed on ebay or coming to a swap meet next weekend. But in all seriousness I think Nike should limit the ability of people doing that. I know there main goal is to sell merchandise but that's obviously people taking advantage and screwing everyone else.

That's a crazy good deal though. I was close to picking those up from my outlet for $99 plus and extra 20% off. Tons of them there. I might have to keep my eyes on that in hopes my outlet gets that price point eventually. Hopefully I can beat the Asians to them. At least for one pair.
why is it always an asian couple buying them all up?

in my area, its usually a hispanic

I don't think they will resell well though. Those have been sitting at outlets for a long time. Their money will sit for a long time before they sell those.

why is it always an asian couple buying them all up?

in my area, its usually a hispanic

It isn't always. Just most of the time in my area. I worked retail for several years (not at Nike) and whenever we had crazy clearance event's people would buy up carts worth of shoes. I'd say 90% of the time they were Asian, 9% of the time they were Hispanic, and every once in a blue moon it would be a White or Middle Eastern person for the final 1%. Never saw a Black person do it in my several years there. It would often times be the same people so you knew it wasn't for there family. They usually had a bunch of discounts and questionable coupons also. It might be stereotyping and profiling but when it happens enough times it kind of becomes the reality of the situation.

I don't think they will resell well though. Those have been sitting at outlets for a long time. Their money will sit for a long time before they sell those.

You could be right. But it sounds like after tax they got them for around $50 each. I could easily see them selling fairly well if they charged around $70. That's $20 profit on each pair. Lets say they bought the entire run (20 or so to be modest) . That's $400 just for those shoes. Combine that with all of the other shoes and goods they probably resell and that can add up. Especially if they are selling them at swap meets and don't have to worry about paying shipping.

Copped Aj 28 and Aj 1 white out for $130 shipped total from Nike outlet Chicago premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom