OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you like the red nike zoom gloves then you should check out Footaction. They are 79.99 there and you can use your VIP rewards of you have any.

The website has them listed at near retail BUT you can use it to do an inventory check to see if there are any local to buy in store. Otherwise, you can stock locate them.
my local fta here in nova has the duke cw for that price too. im waiting on the employee 50 comin up soon to cop both 

Does the 14 day price adjustment period apply to clearance items when there is an extra 20% off?

yes, if the marked priced is lower and there is still 20 percent off. I.ve actually had that happen, got lucky that I had the receipt on me. :smile:

Vacaville Outlet

Was that the size 10 Women's in the Lunar 3's? I posted a few days ago in the Lunar 3 thread on Sunday that they had them. Also were the burnished actually out? I just popped in with some family but didn't get a chance to really look

Was that the size 10 Women's in the Lunar 3's? I posted a few days ago in the Lunar 3 thread on Sunday that they had them. Also were the burnished actually out? I just popped in with some family but didn't get a chance to really look
Yes, the lunars are a sz 10.

Burnished were on display in the kids section.

The display pair was a Mens size 4 didn't bother asking about other sizes....

Last edited:
Who is this camped out at Kississimmee Clearance with the Bred 1's on, lol.

KISSISSIMMEE CLEARANCE has a $39.99 sale on all sneakers today. Sneakers on the hash walls not behind the counter. They have several Jordan 1's and SB dunks in various sizes and CW's. And a lot of NikeID sneakers in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom