OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn just called on those turbo green ATC2 and sold out been looking for them in a good price and i dnt think ill see them any cheaper hopefully more stores will be getting them 

The pic shoes the lebron SE elites. Not sure about the kd but unless you are local, it won't matter. I don't think that outlet has done phone orders in years.
Yea im local and the prices?

Last edited:
Woodbury commons update, lot of the same stuff as my last update from a week ago. However for my air max heads they got these in a fsr for 79.99, copped me a pair with a survey coupon lol.

Thanks for the update. Now to decide if I want to make the drive up from the city for these...

Last edited:
Savannah, GA will have a Nike Factory outlet opening April 2015. Date TBA.
Great!! The Hilton Head, SC never has a single thing... 
mean.gif

All the chattamites will run through that outlet. I wish it was open when I was in statesboro.

Savannah, GA will have a Nike Factory outlet opening April 2015. Date TBA.
Now does anyone know where a new outlet starts getting their stock from?  To clarify if we missed out on previous things at other outlets a few months ago will those shoes show up there or is it that they just get the newer releases hitting outlet stores from the open date?  

Went to the Woodstock outlet today since I had the day off.  Nothing much as usual but I got these for $44.97 with a $5 survey coupon. 

Saw these KD7s there which were obviously a return.  1 size 8 left with no pricing on it.  Also saw a pair of oreo 4s being returned by someone on the counter.  Looked to be a very small size like a 7 or 8. 

They also had these in various colors.  Tried them on and they were the most comfortable kicks I've ever put on my feet.  I didn't cop however because they were on sale for $59.97 but because my size was on the hash wall for some reason and didn't get marked like the others they were going to charge me $79.97.   This is the kind of thing that goes on that makes this outlet suck so bad.  I obviously could have fought but the principalities (yes I know that isn't a word) involved pissed me off.  Why not just say same color way, same shoe, match lower marked price from the get go?  To top if off I have never seen this store have a hash sale.  In any case they had FSR of Black/White,  Red/Black, and these all running different prices.  If they drop below $45 I'll cop. 

Saw 1 pair of the green hyperchase at the front counter of san jose saratoga outlet. size 9.5 $119

At Paramus nj today
Nothing off hash or clearance racks

Nothing special to report

Was hoping for NCAA specials

Great!! The Hilton Head, SC never has a single thing... :smh:
Yeah man Hilton Head is sometimey, lol.

Do either of you live nearby? I'm in Bluffton, SC.
I'm originally from Florence, but I'm in the military so I travel all over.
Now does anyone know where a new outlet starts getting their stock from?  To clarify if we missed out on previous things at other outlets a few months ago will those shoes show up there or is it that they just get the newer releases hitting outlet stores from the open date? 
Great question, however I have no idea. But this outlet center is going to be a Tanger center, not a premium outlet but I've found some gems at Tanger outlets. No info at all yet either on what will be release nor any other info like early coupons and what not, @Lypac I know you hit me up but nothing as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom