OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kissimmee Clearance is dead, bunch of shoes behind the counter Jordan XX9, Brown Futures, KD, Lebron, Kobes all retail price. No additional sales this weekend either. Don't know what happened to this place, used to be filled with gems now its looking like a retail store than more of a clearance store. 

[@=/u/160061/alboogie4200]@alboogie4200[/@]

pick up the phone and call instead of quoting every pic and asking.

i dont know why but every single time i see you write that, i imagine the scene

So you listen to me and you listen well.
Are you behind on you credit card bills?
Good, pick up the phone and start dialing! 
Is your landlord ready to evict you?
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing! 
Does your girlfriend think you're worthless loser?
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing! 
I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ontario mills, CA.  3-7-15  

no extra discount , not much going on here.  (no tech fleece gear)

a decent amount of kobe gear.  I saw WTK also, some kid was trying them on. 

$240 is on sale??

dood rocking chromeposites

nike sb pants

somebodys returned ID..

sorry lots of pics.

Last edited:
Kissimmee Clearance is dead, bunch of shoes behind the counter Jordan XX9, Brown Futures, KD, Lebron, Kobes all retail price. No additional sales this weekend either. Don't know what happened to this place, used to be filled with gems now its looking like a retail store than more of a clearance store. 

I have heard from a few people that clearance stores are slowly but surely doing away with their pricing and mimicking standard outlet pricing now. Sad days ahead.

I have heard from a few people that clearance stores are slowly but surely doing away with their pricing and mimicking standard outlet pricing now. Sad days ahead.
The lowest price I saw at the Memphis Clearance store was $59.97 and that was quite a few pairs! There were also several pairs that are couple few years old ranging from $100-$69! Like I saw some revolutions for $59 but camo pippens were $79 or $89 and yellow and black ups were $79
sick.gif
... saw the same ups at city gear for $59. Nike Outlet and Clearance stores definitely changed over the past 5 years!!!

Clinton crossing in ct is a waste of time no tech fleece did see a pair of lunar glide 5s for 35$ in navy/Carolina blue

lakers29 lakers29 Repp for the updates. I have never seen those two Kobe shirts before. They look dope. Mamba type and the logo on the side in red.

Last edited:
@lakers29 Repp for the updates. I have never seen those two Kobe shirts before. They look dope. Mamba type and the logo on the side in red.
thanks man. just contributing like all the good NTers on here.  yeah those two kobe shirts were pretty unique,  too bad they were both 100% cotton, if it were dri fit, would have copped for sure.  

thanks man. just contributing like all the good NTers on here.  yeah those two kobe shirts were pretty unique,  too bad they were both 100% cotton, if it were dri fit, would have copped for sure.  
Great update, lots of good Kobe stuff in there.  
nthat.gif

Store was dry af juss sayin not post worthy imo
Ross had better heat

If Ross had such better "heat" where is YOUR post showing those findings?

Don't disrespect the hard work someone put in to update the community here. This place is a family. If you are going to run down another member for sharing good info you're gonna get flack for it.

I don't live anywhere near @lakers29 or many of the other posters in here but I keep watch on the thread hoping I might find some of the same pricing and selection at my local outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom