OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of Air max 2015s for like 90-100, and a good amount of Kyries for 50-60, Kobe 9 TB for 90, and lots of good random finds for great deals, also 20% off on top of that, or 30% if you have the coupon. I didn't find any future lows tho but it's worth it going out there.sknah​T
Thanks for the update bro.  I picked up the grey and orange 2015 air max in my size (10.5) last weekend.  Hope that they have other colourways in my size.  Maybe I'll get lucky and they will have a pair of flyknit air maxes.

Thanks again for the info

Clearance stores offer even bigger discounts then the normal factory outlets? Is there a way to look up just the clearance stores (I'm curious if there are any near me)?

Clearance stores offer even bigger discounts then the normal factory outlets? Is there a way to look up just the clearance stores (I'm curious if there are any near me)?
to your first question - yes clearance stores have much bigger discounts than regular factory stores

Clearance Stores carry product that regular Factory Stores have had sitting for a while (not sure if Nike designates a finite time frame before a product becomes Clearance Store bound), and as such, their inventory is typically much cheaper than a normal Factory Store, and the stores are organized by size rather than style, i.e. all size 13 shoes are together, all size L shirts are together.

Just spoke with a girl on the phone at San leandro clearance store. She wouldn't even check the availability of something over the phone, and said I have to come in to see what they have. Is this normal policy or was she just being a B?

Just spoke with a girl on the phone at San leandro clearance store. She wouldn't even check the availability of something over the phone, and said I have to come in to see what they have. Is this normal policy or was she just being a B?
B.

To her defense, I've been to this store many times and I can see why she said to come in. The place is a zoo. Even if she looked it up for you it would be tough to fine in the store. The store is like a swap meet. Free for all

Yea clearance stores can't do that, no inventory check, holds or phone orders

Last edited:
SL has these in a size 11 (saw them three days ago and today)

View media item 1955595
70 bucks after discount
they had them this past weekend for 50 minus the 30% off and also grey/crimson pair so 35 after discount I guess they went back to their initial clearance price. They had them in the back with a separate section with random sizes from 8.5-11.5

Last edited:
they had them this past weekend for 50 minus the 30% off and also grey/crimson pair so 35 after discount I guess they went back to their initial clearance price. They had them in the back with a separate section with random sizes from 8.5-11.5
I know man I'm still sad over not copping last week. Had my size too. I didn't know it was 30 percent off the 49.99 tag plus the line was so damn long and my2 year old was with me going crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom