OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Diplomat1

Just in Riverhead NFO. Nothing new. Showed them a screen shot of the 30% and they was cool with it. Said even if you don't have it, they'll do it manually.
ya i just got home from there, ur right, nothing new. I scored some nike sb khaki pants for 21 and change ($25 had survey coupon). I told the girl at the regi i had a coupon on my phone n shes like 30% off? n i was like na i wish then she said she was gonna sign me up and i was like i already have a nike+ account already. She said everyone shouldve got emailed then 30% coupon and that it was strange that i didnt get one. Asked if i come back this weekend if she can give me the 30% off then and she said well if whoever u deal with is as nice as me yes. Lol
I didnt catch her name but she was probably the one of the older ones working there maybe 28/29.

ya i just got home from there, ur right, nothing new. I scored some nike sb khaki pants for 21 and change ($25 had survey coupon). I told the girl at the regi i had a coupon on my phone n shes like 30% off? n i was like na i wish then she said she was gonna sign me up and i was like i already have a nike+ account already. She said everyone shouldve got emailed then 30% coupon and that it was strange that i didnt get one. Asked if i come back this weekend if she can give me the 30% off then and she said well if whoever u deal with is as nice as me yes. Lol
I didnt catch her name but she was probably the one of the older ones working there maybe 28/29.
riverhead is pretty chill with that ish.  doubt if you need it, but find the lead by the name of Gerald or Al, and let them know C (thats me) said yall could help out with the coupon. 

maybe you should have gotten her personal number?

Sounds like some real nice and helpful employees there.  

On the other hand, over here at the Citadel outlet, the employee that rang me up preteneded he didn't know about the additional 30% off friends and family discount.  Then I pulled it up on my phone and he gets snippy and technical with me and said that it wasn't a friends and family discount promotion, it was a coupon.  I check the reciept after I left the store and the code reads "MARCH_DIGITAL_FANDF_2016."  I had to laugh, doesn't the "FANDF" stand for friends & family?  That guy must've been having a bad day or something.  Usually Nike employees treat the customers pretty well and are helpful but to get snippy over a simple question was a little unusual.  

tldr - bring your "coupon" to the Citadel, don't expect to get an extra 30% off your purchase without it.

Last edited:
maybe you should have gotten her personal number?
got a girl already bruh haha. My girl already hates that nike boxes devour my whole bedroom so if she found out some girl working at nike spoke to me like that, even if i wasnt being the "extra nice" one, i wouldnt hear the end of it[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Sounds like some real nice and helpful employees there.  

On the other hand, over here at the Citadel outlet, the employee that rang me up preteneded he didn't know about the additional 30% off friends and family discount.  Then I pulled it up on my phone and he gets snippy and technical with me and said that it wasn't a friends and family discount promotion, it was a coupon.  I check the reciept after I left the store and the code reads "MARCH_DIGITAL_FANDF_2016."  I had to laugh, doesn't the "FANDF" stand for friends & family?  That guy must've been having a bad day or something.  Usually Nike employees treat the customers pretty well and are helpful but to get snippy over a simple question was a little unusual.  

tldr - bring your "coupon" to the Citadel, don't expect to get an extra 30% off your purchase without it.
I went to the oc nfs and ask an employee if they would honor the 30 percent off if i mention it when i pay and he said yes. When i went to pay and mentioned the 30 percent off the cashier asked if i had the coupon and i said " no the other employee said you guys would honor it ifi mentioned it" then she just looked pissed and did it. Hopefully you guys get a cool employee when you pay.

Friend of mine working at the factory store said to mention to the person ringing you up about 'the 30% off email message' and they will honor it.

YMMV

good looks and repped.  also asking a lead about it while perusing the aisles works too.  

Depends on the person working the register, there was one dude working earlier ringing it up for everyone one but some woman later wouldnt do it unless you have the email, my suggestion try to mention it and pray it works

So heated i just saw my total increase after she voided it cause i aint have the email smh

heard from a nicer store if you don't have the coupon they'll sign you up for to get it. dont remember how if you already signed up but didnt get the email but hopefully you can ask to register there for it

Depends on the person working the register, there was one dude working earlier ringing it up for everyone one but some woman later wouldnt do it unless you have the email, my suggestion try to mention it and pray it works

So heated i just saw my total increase after she voided it cause i aint have the email smh
[nike] factory outlet's mission statement is to liquidize their merchandise and provide great customer service.  that was emphasized at every team meeting before the doors opened.  if we were rude to customers and word got back to management, ish would hit the fan.  if customers arent satisfied with their shopping experience, sales go down.  no one on the chain of command wants that.  not bill bowerman down to joe nobody that restacks the bins once the store is closed.  so...

if cashiers or floor associates are unnecessarily rude to you, say something to a team coach.  they'll get corrected immediately and you'll get compensated in some way.  even if its just being honored the coupon you were so desperately tryna to use.  whats the worst the coach is going to say, no?

Just a heads-up, but ebay seller "LAKixx11" appears to be one of the power-buyers at the Orlando outlets, but to his credit he appears to sell almost everything he has at or near current outlet prices. So, for anyone who wants to get something you see listed in these outlet threads but the outlet won't take phone orders (especially if it's a clearance outlet), it might be worth checking out his listings.

I actually bought a pair of DS Multicolor Lunar Flyknit 3s from him last weekend, and they came in a hash box with the green & orange price stickers peeled in half. Got them for $80 shipped from him using the $20 off $100 flash code ebay dropped.

I was at flushing today and the only noticeable thing was ACG tees, originally 125 marked down to 15. Apparently they had the aeroloft jackets earlier in the day for less than $100.

went to Arizona Mills clearance store today.  20% off and they honored the 30% off coupon on top of it.

picked up Air Jordan XX9s (Black and elephant print)

black 2015 Aix Max

4 pairs of compression tights

4 pairs of shorts

1 t shirt

1 running shirt

all for $245.13

A great day!!!!  Thanks to all with the info....

went to Arizona Mills clearance store today.  20% off and they honored the 30% off coupon on top of it.

picked up Air Jordan XX9s (Black and elephant print)
black 2015 Aix Max
4 pairs of compression tights
4 pairs of shorts
1 t shirt
1 running shirt

all for $245.13

A great day!!!!  Thanks to all with the info....

What was the price for the AM 2015? Was it the completely black version?

unseen unseen they wouldn't honor it for me, even after another employee told me prior to going to the register. I said "I know you can scan the code" he said "we don't have any back here I don't know what your talking about." A year + ago I would have asked for a manager, but I feel petty asking for one now. I really want that tech knit though, I guess it's worth going back and being that guy.

What was the price for the AM 2015? Was it the completely black version?
 The starting price was $109.99.  After 20% initial discount and the 30% on top of that, it came to $61.61 before taxes

Yes, it was the all black pair.  I bought a size 10.5.  There was also a grey 2014 air max and a grey and orange 2015 air max in size 10.5 that I didn't pick up as I was already at 3 pairs for the week.  I think they were $99.99 before discounts

Hope this helps

jkitty jkitty its one thing if no one told u prior to checking out but someone did so i would have got the manager because someones wrong (obviously the employee at the register).

If my girl goes out tonight im gonna hit deer park after work to see whats good over there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom