Official MARCH 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by arabianite3

By the way, anyone been to queenstown, leesburg or hagerstown recently? Thinking of going to one this afternoon, will report back with results lol.

Leesburg has absolutely nothing, I was in there Thursday. Hagerstown has waffle Frees in the white/red/black colorway upto sz 11.5 for $20 and some nice deals on Golf Polo's for $15 and that's about it.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by arabianite3

By the way, anyone been to queenstown, leesburg or hagerstown recently? Thinking of going to one this afternoon, will report back with results lol.

Leesburg has absolutely nothing, I was in there Thursday. Hagerstown has waffle Frees in the white/red/black colorway upto sz 11.5 for $20 and some nice deals on Golf Polo's for $15 and that's about it.
Thank you for the update sir, it worked out that  I went to Queenstown instead. Just got back, and they have nothing. The lunarswifts were 69 there, as opposed to 37.50 at arundel. No notable bball shoes, 3 colorways of the kobe vi but they were still 85 bucks. Thanks again.

dropped by San Marcos, TX.  a few I could remember, but didnt pay super close attention as most of it is stuff that's been posted here already:

Trainer 1s in the white/blue/neon colorway for 80
Trainer 1s in the white/orange/navy colorway for 80
Tan/blue lavadunks for ?
blk/purple horsehair air max for ?
grey goadomes/dark brown goadomes for ?

not that thorough, but there was a decent amount of stuff there that'd been posted here already in case folks were trying to catch any of that.  eh

FNL just restocked a bunch of heat...chicago x, lebron 9 christmas, candy cane & last shot xiv. going fast. sold out of bc3 and white cement iv already. good luck!

Check your local Ross for various KD IIIs for 39.99 My local Ross had the ******** colorway sz 9 - 11, and the alternate away colorway.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

MEBANE, NC.
LEBRON 9 BRED (469764-003) additional 30%off $119.99
919-563-2173

Call this number if they don't have your size: 

Tanger Outlet Mall, Lancaster, PA 17573(717) 396-1040

concords? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom