Official MARCH 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

All sold out of the 24/7's. The one time I don't check the Outlet report.
mad.gif

Took a trip up to the Tucson, AZ outlet. All we had of note was the Jordan 2011 in white/red for $69. Hash wall was 30%, lots of Hyperdunk 2011's.

The Tuscon Az outlet will not take phone orders on the weekend.
Said to call back on Monday. Didn't matter anyway, my sz was not available.

No size 12 or 13's of the Jordan 2011's.

30% hash wall at San Ysidro. Picked up some lunarglide 2's for $30 and some air max 2011's for $73

Found a pair of the Nike Premium Boot at the Kissimee Outlet for $90. Very happy!

the place is a cluster F*** but there are some gems in the mix.

picked up these for $60

I don't remember these dropping with the rest of the city pack, but I picked these up for $60 as well

$100 ****comes in og box but all are marked as B GRADES****

$80 they had an FSR of these sitting in front as well

also had scattered sizes of hyperfuse and VT 90s. I'm sure there's a ton of other gems in the mix, but like I said, it's a cluster F***. there may be a method to the madness, but I can't imagine them doing well on locating kicks and doing phone orders. this update is more so for people in the area.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Took a trip up to the Tucson, AZ outlet. All we had of note was the Jordan 2011 in white/red for $69. Hash wall was 30%, lots of Hyperdunk 2011's.

FSR on the Jordan 2011?

Originally Posted by ekbenzo

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

FSR on the Jordan 2011?

Called yesterday and no large sizes available, I asked for either a 12 -13 and it was a no go. He said mostly 9's & 10's available.
However, they would not take any phone orders yesterday. Said to call back on Monday if interested. 

Went to Camarillo, saw the white/black Air Jordan 2011 for 119.99, 5 color ways of the Kobe 6 available in FSRs for 84.99. Nothing else too great.

Vegas outlet had the wheat pack on hash (af1 hi $99, am90 $79, dunk hi $89) and 30% off fsr...

Riverdale nike outlet has a few air max 90 wheat vac tech in 10-10.5 i jus called

(631) 369-0706

Nike Factory Store, Great Mall Milpitas

Kobe VI - Black/white TBs, Breds, Draft Days, and Concords - All $99 near FSR. Concord Gradient VI - $75 near FSR

Arundel Mills Outlet

imag0091ce.jpg

I'm not sure if they do phone orders. As for sizes, I definitely saw 10-12 but I don't remember if I saw smaller sizes.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Arundel Mills Outlet

imag0091ce.jpg

I'm not sure if they do phone orders. As for sizes, I definitely saw 10-12 but I don't remember if I saw smaller sizes.

they have these at the marina square clearance store for $25 in various colors. white, red, black, blue and green.

Back
Top Bottom