Official March 2016 Pick Up Thread vol. march madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
First sneaker purchases for me in about 3 years. Vans Sk8-Hi(these are quite uncomfortable) and Nike Air Huarache. Had to get the Scream Greens from the UK since I slept on release day. As you can see, the Vans have gotten plenty of wear already :lol:

Last edited:
This months pick ups.

Sample small NT SnapBack and Jordan x Supreme tee via NT Charity Auction
11loeig.jpg

Yeezy Boost 350 AQ PB (2 pairs)
23tfj3a.jpg

Air Jordan Encyclopedia 2.0 and White Pink 12's for the Mrs thanks to the fam Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow :nthat:
2whkq6e.jpg

2016 NA WC 4
keueqp.jpg

2016 Nike Air More Uptempo
1zc1qwi.jpg

and the NT hat in 7 3/4 as a thank you gift for the fam Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow Wear it proudly :nthat:

Last edited:
First sneaker purchases for me in about 3 years. Vans Sk8-Hi(these are quite uncomfortable) and Nike Air Huarache. Had to get the Scream Greens from the UK since I slept on release day. As you can see, the Vans have gotten plenty of wear already :lol:
mind sending me the link on the Huaraches?

I finally found this shoe for a steal of $100. I thought this will be had for steep discount back in 2013 but for some reason the resell prices was around $250 +, Good thing i was patient. The material on this is A1.

mind sending me the link on the Huaraches?
had to get them from the UK ebay website. That's pretty much the only option now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom