Official- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Re-Release 360 and PS3: PS3 USERS DEMO IS OUT NOW!

still got mines for dreamcast also but

eek.gif

-bdis-

Damn I still got my copy for PS2 scratched as hell
laugh.gif

Jill/Nemesis
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Thursday, I may not go to work on Friday.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Never really got into the MvC game. I still don't understand how people pull off 100 hit combos.
same,
ill cop but i know ill be killed

I'd actually prefer that all the characters weren't unlocked to begin with. I want incentive to keep playing through it since I probably won't beplaying online cause I'm not trying to get %+!+!++ on all day.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

XBLA titles don't get demos
damn now that i think about it that is true

its not true. they do get demos. I downloaded the Castle Crashers demo then bought the game. Same with SFHD Remix. Like someone says the certification processtakes a long time

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I'd actually prefer that all the characters weren't unlocked to begin with. I want incentive to keep playing through it since I probably won't be playing online cause I'm not trying to get %+!+!++ on all day.

Cosign.

My bad, I just realized that
laugh.gif
. Here is a quick explanation, xbla titles are full games with an unlock code, PSNT demos are seperate from the actual game sowhen Capcom sent the demo in the game was not done, hints why there is no XBL demo. The demo is exclusive to PSN so unless Capcom, Sony or Marvel is lying, XBLwill *not recieve it, just the finished game this summer.

Back
Top Bottom