OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of stores that will get the black toes on Saturday.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Black Toe”

$119.99

Paramus Factory
1 (201) 843-0932

Deer Park Factory
(631) 242-3014

Jackson Factory
1 (732) 833-2202

Atlantic City Factory
1 (609) 348-0573

Saw Grass Factory
1 (954) 837-0329

Colorado Mills Factory
1 (303) 271-1928

Rosemont Factory
(847) 928-2720

Gurnee Mills Factory
1 (847) 855-0857

Vegas North Factory
1 (702) 382-8055

Franklin Mills Factory
1 (215) 281-3523

Cypress Factory
(281) 758-1966

San Jose Factory
(408) 374-4147

Aurora Factory
1 (630) 585-9568

Vacaville Factory
707-455-7014

Tulare Factory
(559) 685-9711

Paragon Factory
(559) 685-9711
I wonder if this means AZ mills is getting something else.....or nothing at all....? Hmmm.

Are you talking about the DBV WTK and foams or the blacktoes.:nerd:
Sorry bro im the worst on forums. I was referring to the DB5/WTK/OF rumor. Also not florida city either (called them too). According to an NDC rep they arent available in any outlets.

Sorry bro im the worst on forums. I was referring to the DB5/WTK/OF rumor. Also not florida city either (called them too). According to an NDC rep they arent available in any outlets.
NDC reps either lie / or don't know what they're talking about.

Reps will say the item isnt available if the quantity is less than 10....

Fair enough. this guy seemed cool enough, he was trying his best to hook me up. 

BTW i just spoke to kissimmee and gave them the style code for the oregon foams (instead of asking for them by name) and the guy was like 'oh wow. no. definitely not'

I guess i should mention also that the guy in the Florida City location answered very strangely when i gave him the Foams style code. He said 'umm. no....but check back next week'

Its the black toe 1s. I called a couple outlets in NC, GA and TN. The ones that are getting something all said it was the black toe 1s.

Called AZ mills to ask and the manager said "I cannot confirm nor deny, come in when our doors open at 10am and you might be surprised."
So I'm assuming they will be the outlet in AZ that's getting the Black Toes.

I stated it in my original post. It's probably better to call tomorrow since the outlets should have the details in their recordings.

BTW i just spoke to kissimmee and gave them the style code for the oregon foams (instead of asking for them by name) and the guy was like 'oh wow. no. definitely not'

I guess i should mention also that the guy in the Florida City location answered very strangely when i gave him the Foams style code. He said 'umm. no....but check back next week'
that outlet has "special releases" on Sundays where they compile pairs of shoes in the middle of the store, people line up and pick what they want. Supposedly they're "not allowed" to confirm or deny any shoe like that. But, I'm pretty damn sure they'd have DB Foams. I saw on Twitter someone bought a pair of Prelude 2s from there

that outlet has "special releases" on Sundays where they compile pairs of shoes in the middle of the store, people line up and pick what they want. Supposedly they're "not allowed" to confirm or deny any shoe like that. But, I'm pretty damn sure they'd have DB Foams. I saw on Twitter someone bought a pair of Prelude 2s from there
Really! I didn't know that. It's a shame Kissimmee is so far north, i'd love to go on Sunday. I also didnt know they weren't allowed to confirm/deny. I guess things aren't as simple as they seem! thanks for the info.

Really! I didn't know that. It's a shame Kissimmee is so far north, i'd love to go on Sunday. I also didnt know they weren't allowed to confirm/deny. I guess things aren't as simple as they seem! thanks for the info.
actually it's the Florida City Outlet that does that. Don't know about Kissimmee. The dude I talked to says they don't have it because they're a "clearance store" -________-

This is on point. Been like this there since they switched to a clearance outlet. Anything deemed a "premium shoe" (ex. retro jordans, foams, forces, lebrons, kobes, kds, retros etc.) in both adult and youth sizes are released on Sunday. The middle of the store is roped off and you are allowed one pair of each shoe. Anything left over is then taken into the back and will come back out again the following Sunday. None of these shoes will make it on the racks. They are also excluded from any percent off sale they are having. There is always a line of people there every Sunday and you will see the same exact resellers there every time. My favorite is the one who brings his AARP parents with him to triple dip and uses a business tax exemption certificate to pay no taxes. He leaves with 20-50 pairs every time. People were complaining to the employees about him to follow their rules cause he was telling his people what to ask for from the side. I guess everyone is tired of his game. He also some how got a bunch of flyknits that were not out on the floor. This past Sunday there was at least 20 pairs of Fighter Jet Foams mostly all size 8 or 8.5, Prelude Kobes, a few Lebron XI, Canary Lebron X, Sprite and Watermelon Lebron X Lows, big size Kobe 8s, Foamposite Max Current Blue, random Air Forces, youth Barkleys, Jordan Six Rings, plus some other random one or two pairs of stuff. That's what I remember seeing in the middle when I finally got a chance to get up there and what the resellers had piling up.

Smithfield, NC is getting the Black Toe 1s

(919)-989-6100

ADD THAT TO THE LIST

devil.gif

If you guys chat with a Nike rep sat they may be able to give you more info on other stores that will have the black toes. Just a thought

The list is not complete there are other stores but I'm not sure which other ones will have them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom