OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause I'm on mobile and can't type all that out.

Additionally, I want to try to phone order a pair Monday so I'm keeping it a secret so they won't be sold out.

View media item 998034
Get off your *** and go to a store rather than waiting on a phone order.

These lists always get blown up so no matter if you have a "secret" outlet that hasn't been posted, the literal second homeboy posts on instagram or twitter about what he just snagged at an outlet, cats outta the bag.

Has anybody in NJ been to the Jackson outlets for a release like this? How long is the line usually and how crazy does it get?

If the release is hyped enough... Yes.
People were camped for the gamma xis. Would def be camped for the black red I or royal I. Not too sure about these tho.

I wish this is on the day of another big jordan release..to beat out the crowd

Get off your *** and go to a store rather than waiting on a phone order.

These lists always get blown up so no matter if you have a "secret" outlet that hasn't been posted, the literal second homeboy posts on instagram or twitter about what he just snagged at an outlet, cats outta the bag.
ok.  i'll do that.  the closest outlet that'll have these is 4 hours away.  so i'll hop in the car saturday morning around 2am and drive up.  hopefully i can get there before the line gets crazy.  wouldn't want to miss out on these B grade black toe 1s.  

and here i was thinking a phone order was easier, i'm so f'n lazy!

but all jokes aside, i was joking about keeping it a secret OBVIOUSLY.  i mean, there's only 3 nike outlets in the whole state of NC.  if i wanted to keep it a secret, i would not have listed the states.

yall a trip

yes they do but most outlets won't let you camp on the premises. Citadel Outlets let us wait outside of the gate leading to the parking lot closest to the Nike Factory Store last week

Decisions..decisions..wondering if this is even worth my time

yes they do but most outlets won't let you camp on the premises. Citadel Outlets let us wait outside of the gate leading to the parking lot closest to the Nike Factory Store last week

Decisions..decisions..wondering if this is even worth my time

You should call the outlet that you are going to to confirm their release policy. Some give out wristbands.

Last edited:

that outlet has "special releases" on Sundays where they compile pairs of shoes in the middle of the store, people line up and pick what they want. Supposedly they're "not allowed" to confirm or deny any shoe like that. But, I'm pretty damn sure they'd have DB Foams. I saw on Twitter someone bought a pair of Prelude 2s from there
This sounds pretty awesome. Do they usually have good stuff?

Called great mall and livermore and says nothing for this weekend as of right now.

Called gilroy they said 30% hash and 40% on apparel...

What? No sales where I was unless its going to be fri thru sunday?

This sounds pretty awesome. Do they usually have good stuff?
Can't say personally because I live in Los Angeles, but I have seen pictures from someone who bought Prelude 2s from there. So yes. They get good stuff. The downside: You literally HAVE to be in store on Sunday only to get the shoes

wow need the ga list

theres 2 factory stores within 35 miles of me..

been trying to get the blk toes for months.... 

Called up SJ westgate .

20% off hash wall and 30% off apparel

( I think I got 20,30,40 all confused with gilroy as we'll... Pretty sure it's 20% hash and 30% apparel at gilroy...)

PS:

Only for Friday and Saturday NO Sunday ...

Called great mall and livermore and says nothing for this weekend as of right now.

Called gilroy they said 30% hash and 40% on apparel...

hmm

unless they were hiding the signs at 4PM earlier today Thursday 5/29/2014 there was no 30% off hash and 40% off clearance apparel.

I thought sales always started THURS-SUN, but per replies above, im reading only FRI-SAT now in some instances?

Anyways Gilroy didn't have anything. I just took random pics of these just cause. No 30% off hash, nothing off hash actully. no 40% off clearance, nothing off clearance actually.

View media item 998366View media item 998367View media item 998369View media item 998371
nothing interesting on the hash.

Unless that 30/40 starts fri-sun. who knows.

They still have the MC trainers. sitting. and other fk trainers in pink and a volt. fsr. $119.

-------------------

btw those black toes. a bunch of outlets are getting em. more than what that "LIST" said. heck, some of the greetings when you call an outlet will even say it in the pre-recorded greeting, their procedures etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom