OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah when I was there friday, at the checkout there was a FSR of Air Max 1 EM beaches of rio on hold. The air max 2013s are a steal. Glad I got a pair.
Totally forgot but I put those air max 1s on hold bc there was these two guys buying all of them. If anybody wants them call tomorrow at 10am pst. They still had a bunch of the 95s but only from sz7-10. And the lunarglides are all gone.

big thanks to @javy1032 for hooking me up with a coupon. i was able to use the picture of the back of the coupon that he sent me, they just entered the # and it gave me the 30% off. i just told them that i left the coupon at home. i was able to use it at an outlet store here in az if that helps.

Ontario mills has purple bel air cp3 vii $100. Only thing that really got my attention.

Also had some 2012 HD lows for $50-60.

Hash was pretty dry, had some huarache 2k4 and a bunch of bron NSW.

Yeah. Jersey Gardens has been weak for the past 2 months
Bro, I'm from Elizabeth. I remember when that outlet first opened. For like the first like 4-5 years they had nothing but heat. I remember walking in and they a full size run of the white/red Jordan 17's with the suitcase box.. for $100.  Original Dornbecker AM 95's for $75 (captain americas). They had white/red 14's for $100. I done picked up Black 3M raging bull 5's for $90. Croc Star dunks for $40 and That's just a small bit of what I remember. I used to grab up goodies. That was my spot, now since the game done changed up people caught on and the employees got first dibs on stuff. It's sad. That store really fell off. The Adidas outlet next door be having some stuff. 

i see my size 10.5 there for the flyknit chukkas :x
i need to check my local outlet.

Damn not going to making it to any of the outlets this weekend. Sucks. But doesnt look like anything too great that I missed out on. Sucks tho.

Did San Leandro use take phone orders?? was talking to a Nike rep in the chat and the shoe I was looking for is there and she said they do take phone orders I called and they said they don't

Did San Leandro use take phone orders?? was talking to a Nike rep in the chat and the shoe I was looking for is there and she said they do take phone orders I called and they said they don't

They have before BUT that outlet has always been funny acting. They don't do phone orders anymore tho.

yeah when I was there friday, at the checkout there was a FSR of Air Max 1 EM beaches of rio on hold. The air max 2013s are a steal. Glad I got a pair.
Totally forgot but I put those air max 1s on hold bc there was these two guys buying all of them. If anybody wants them call tomorrow at 10am pst. They still had a bunch of the 95s but only from sz7-10. And the lunarglides are all gone.
I saw a bunch of those am1 "beaches of rio" all bundled up at the  back of the counter last Saturday, I asked the associate and he told me those are on hold..... there were two bundles  of shoes all with a note on top, guess someone scooped it all up.

Your best bet would be to call at like 2:00 on a Tuesday or something. They generally stopped taking phone orders, but if you're asking for something that's not a hot seller and you get them during a quiet time, you may get lucky.

Your best bet would be to call at like 2:00 on a Tuesday or something. They generally stopped taking phone orders, but if you're asking for something that's not a hot seller and you get them during a quiet time, you may get lucky.
Hoping this work will try thanks

lol…I know.  Of the 25 shoes I bought, only 9 of them went to me.  The rest were for friends and family (no pun intended).  Got a few free runs, flyknit chukkas, flyknit frees, hiking shoes, lebron x low, air max, free trainers.  No heat, just practical shoes.

Last edited:
Any luck my az people? Im stoppin by westgate tomorrow morning, I know it's usually a bust, but Ill be in the area. All other outlets are too far

Any luck my az people? Im stoppin by westgate tomorrow morning, I know it's usually a bust, but Ill be in the area. All other outlets are too far
Didn't even get to use my F&F coupon. Was too damn hot to be wandering the outdoor outlets this weekend. Sucks. Got no info for ya. Westgate is usually the worst of the three I frequent. AZ Mills is usually the best than Chandler Premium rounding a close second, Westgate really has scraps. Can't speak for Anthem only been there once.

Also the sales usually end Sunday so not too many deals on Monday.

went to potomac mills, va yesterday and they were DRY!

not a single pair of flyknits left for men, and nothing worth mentioning on the hash.

Didnt c much at the conroe clearance store... ended up copping sme black gold mid tiempo n couple of shirts... suck they mark up sme of the stuff.... Oh and a LeBron backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom