OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd throw this out for MIchiganders.

Great Lakes has same promos as everywhere but had pretty much nothing that stood out from normal outlet stuff. Place was friggin packed too.basically same stuff as everywhere else at the same price...the Kobe zooms that never released, soldier 7s in the black and red and black cws, also nothing of note on hash, was filled with like 4 of the same shoe . Kobe 8s in blue amend in black for 109 (I think)minus 30% size 12.5 to 14.

Birch Run also had same promos and also was an absolute zoo. Copper flight posites 149, Lebron 11 Jade 99$, Lebron 11 low Easter 62$ (after sale), only other thing diff was the msu free trainers (I think that's the model, not the finger trap ones. Had a few 95 no sews on hash black,grey, and yellow cw for 109 plus 30% and air max 2014s yellow/orange 129 plus 30%.

Sorry for lack of pics it wasn't even a possibility.

Ontario Mills, sorry no pics:

Lebron 11 dunkman - $130 - 30% off
Lebron 11 Ind. day - $100
Kobe 9 mango and blue/yellow - $130
Jordan Superfly 2 - $90 I think
Jordan Superfly 3 - $80 (cheaper than the 2....)
Hyperdunk 2014 multiple colorways - $70 - 30% off - pretty good deal
KD VII purple - $130 I think

Hash wall sucked to me, but additional 30% off. Big size Kobe 8 TB and Kobe 9 elites.

50% off original price for a lot of basketball/Jordan apparel

Woodbury Commons NY actually had a lot of the same mid-level stuff others have reported at 8pm today (Sunday), but the prices weren't too spectacular. 30% off hash and some of the non-hash shoes.

On hash I saw LJ XI Dunkmans, a couple of XI lows (peach, and I want to say dunkman lows) -- I think they were $170 & $130 respectively before disco.

The purple KD VIIs that are everywhere were on hash for $130.

Blue pair of CJ trainer 2s on hash, either $90 or $110, can't remember.

Some CP3 VIIs & VIIIs, and the SB Janoski "Beach" canvases on hash.

Non-hash they had the blk/infra 23 (3m) Jordan 1 mids for $75, a bunch of the Zoom Soldiers others have posted, denim Command Force ($130, and I think they had 30% off, too).

Good selection of running shoes (bunch of flyknit frees; Air Max 2014s; the red/blue cw of 2014 flyknit air max for $130).

50% off Jordan apparel...

I would have tried to get pics, but it was a zoo, and I needed to get back upstate. It was also going to be a good 45 mins to an hour to check out, so I had to bail. Really wanted the Zoom Flight 96 Kobes ($50 - 30%), too, but it just wasn't worth the wait and frustration. Seemed like everyone at the outlet village had Nike bags, and the ones who didn't were in line in the store. Don't know if they had any real heat earlier in the day, and wasn't able to ask any employees 'cuz they were all really busy.

Adidas has 50% off their red-sticker items (not much in terms of shoes) and 30% off a lot of the non-red-sticker apparel.

Reebok had buy one, get one half-off. Big Hurts were $59.99, so I got two pair for $45 each. They had all four CWs I think are available - wht/blk, blk/wht, blu/wht & silver/3m. No Ventilators at all, only one style of Classic pump - Blacktop Retaliates in red, didn't check the price.

Fyi, they're doing construction all over the village, so it's probably a nightmare walking around during the peak daytime period with all the foreign folks hauling their suitcases around.

Sorry about the crappy update, but like I said I was kinda in a rush and it was a mob scene.

Small Update for Lee, MA Nike Factory Store:

Back wall is 30% for kids, women, and mens
40% off clearance clothing (ending in .97)
In-bin clearance shoes as well (ending in .97) are 30% off

We have a size a Men's 7.5 Nike Lebron 12 XMAS at 199.99 plus 30% off so it's around $140

Black/red bakins on the back wall sizes 11 and up for 42 after the event

Nike Zoom Crusader Black/grey for 49.97 then 30% off..buncha hyperdunks are marked down to 44.97 then 30% off

Nike Lebron 11 orange joints for $99.99

Nike Zoom Soldier 7s for 64.97 then 30% off..the colorway is posted in here somewhere..it's black/red/orange with like a tiger like strap..

Hilton Head, SC

Same sales as everywhere else. Nothing much of note except for...

Lebron Zoom Soldier 7 white/black/red size 12 only on hash wall - $39.97-30%. They had 4 pairs when I left.

Also Lunar Flyinit 2 black/white or volt/blue for $59.97-30%. Mixed size run of both.

Lastly,the unreleased Zoom Flight 96 Kobe for $49.97-30%. Mixed size run.

Last edited:
For those of you waiting for dirt cheap Jordan XX9s, check your local Finishline. I saw the infrared 23 colorway at Calumet City on sale for $150 with an additional 30% off. That should come out to $105 pre tax. This was the only XX9 colorway marked in this manner and I have no idea about size run.

I think over all Finishline has a promo going where specially marked shoes are an additional 30% off in store (not sure online).

Guys, you don't have to post what you plan to do. Just post it when you get the info.

We have too many "I'm going here" posts that have the member never give the update.

Thank you! My annoyance with these was starting to boil over after the last one. Forget the members not following through, we'll know said member was there when they post the update.

Last edited:
A buddy and I made a couple stops on our trip back up to the Bay this weekend from SoCal. These are from yesterday, 5/26. Here we go:

Citadel LA

Thanks for the updates. Repped. I was seriously tempted to try a phone order for those Brave Blue Kobe Elite 9's but with a base price of $199 its too rich for my blood. After tax and shipping it would probably be around $240. Tempting but that's pretty much eBay prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom