OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if its true that Orlando, FL got a new clearance store, besides the one in Kissimmee? Cant seem to find an address or any info about it online.

Anybody know if its true that Orlando, FL got a new clearance store, besides the one in Kissimmee? Cant seem to find an address or any info about it online.

Yes they did, it's off of international drive, near the bass pro shop, I think they opened 2-3 weeks ago,

Absolutely dry at Gilroy Outlets. Some scattered lebron 11's but all still at 179.99,

Last edited:
Flushing is a zoo, and the register people are not nice!
Really? I've been there maybe six+ times and they have always greeted me with a smile and kind words. No matter if I'm returning something or buying, they always chit chat with me. 

Just came back from palm beach outlets...they had these on the hash wall idk the price I didn't ask..they were a size 10.5

281bz0m.jpg

I must have gotten people on a bad day then, I did not get a hello nor a thank you, but it was a small sample, all the other employees on the floor was nice though.

Really? I've been there maybe six+ times and they have always greeted me with a smile and kind words. No matter if I'm returning something or buying, they always chit chat with me. 
very bad store, employees are no bueno and rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom