OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youre thinking about going to the paramus nike for the aquas i suggest youchurry because a reseller was in ther buying a full size run i had to hurry and get my size before he bought em all

Damn that's what happened to them? I can confirm Parmaus got em. Few size 10s, 1 10.5, and a few others larger. Just bought myself a 10 around a half hour ago.

They also had a pair of size 9 Jordan XXXs on the hash wall for $200.

I'll update this post with pics when I get home.

View media item 2021147View media item 2021148View media item 2021149View media item 2021150View media item 2021151View media item 2021152View media item 2021153View media item 2021154View media item 2021155

Last edited:
@liptonbrisk  great update. repped.   I wish I went there instead of citadel this past weekend haha.  (though i know they didnt have the kobes, still seems like much better stuff overall)

if anybody is looking for Kobe Achilles, the Jackson Outlets in NJ by Six Flags has quite a few in scattered sizes on the hash. No additional off tho. 

In @liptonbrisk  update, are the shoes listed at $54.99 (second to last) Air Zoom Pegasus 32? Looking for a new pair of running shoes sub $60. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone in there kind heart to oop me a pair of the asg kobes in a size 13 @ the block...im @ work till 11pm n can meet up after...i was there earlier b4 work but wife didnt have her phone to give the ok lol smh

I'll bet that size 13 is there til tomorrow. They had a ton of pairs yesterday and only the popular sizes sold out so far.

If youre thinking about going to the paramus nike for the aquas i suggest youchurry because a reseller was in ther buying a full size run i had to hurry and get my size before he bought em all
they generally keep Jordans in the back and do 1 per, surprised it's different this go around

Kinda surprised they didn't put a limit on how many u could buy. I'm sure a few dudes copped like 4-5 to try to resell.

I've actually started requesting that they put limits on purchases in the final field of all my outlet receipt surveys. I specifically say "a team member told me that they had other items I probably would have been interested in, but one person bought almost all of them." Maybe if everyone starts requesting it they might take notice and change the policy company-wide?

I'll bet that size 13 is there til tomorrow. They had a ton of pairs yesterday and only the popular sizes sold out so far.

Hope so boss thanks for the info they being d * c k s cuz i called n asked if they have em which i kno they do they told me they never got em in...

Last edited:
Hope so boss thanks for the info they being d * c k s cuz i called n asked if they have em which i kno they do they told me they never got em in...

Yeah the worker I called was being an idiot yesterday as well. Told me to come quick and that they only had one size 9.5 left.. Walked in and they had about 8-9 size 9.5s left.

Jersey Gardens

Aurora Borealis (or whatever the teal/purple/volt/black swoosh flyknit is called) - 99.97

De La Lows - $74.97

Hashwall

Low 9s - 165

Nike Lab  MC Flyknit af1 lows (only 11 and 11.5 (probably returns)) - 129

Tisci dunks - 289

I've actually started requesting that they put limits on purchases in the final field of all my outlet receipt surveys. I specifically say "a team member told me that they had other items I probably would have been interested in, but one person bought almost all of them." Maybe if everyone starts requesting it they might take notice and change the policy company-wide?
that snitch style no bueno

No way. If someone has the paper, more power to them. Onto the next deal.

You're bogus for that

Not really bogus in my eyes feel like the outlets in my area do this already. When I went to Aurora they had 3 peat 8s on the end cap but you had to ask for your size and they kept them in the back. If you allow resellers to buy up all the good inventory you might start to lose traffic from people looking for deals. I know Johnson Creek does the same thing with Jordan brand and signature releases. I think it might be some truth to the outlets pulling inventory for FF weekend. My boy went to Aurora today and said they had Bordeaux 7s out, but I didn't see em last week.

Last edited:
my local outlet getting a bunch of Aqua and chrome 8s this week
damn I got excited since your profile says 212 and NY but I just watched your vid. I assume they dropping somewhere in Orlando? 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom