OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Paramus this evening. Had some Aqua 8's on the floor sizes 11,13, and 15 for 139.99. Bought a pair in my size 13 not sure if they might have more in the back. Nothing else that really interested me

yeah I mean I'm going to try. Just wanted to see if anybody had tried this before. Again, I don't normally purchase at outlets so I'm not sure if when you return an item that they might not carry, they take the item back and hold it until management figures out what to do with it (i.e. possibly determining the price to put it as or to scan it into their system) and not put it up for sale right away. 
YMMV

Some stores are hard to deal with and others are more welcoming to whatever scheme you're trying to do. I have this 1 outlet that I frequent at which is 10-15 more miles further than the closest Nike outlet but I love going there because they don't make my life miserable at the checkout. That alone to me is worth the trip.

Last edited:

Yes, of course.  That wasn't my question. I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience with a phone order. 
No, just some t-shirts and tech fleece. The shoe selection wasn't that great, they didn't even have Jordan XXX's. NYC 10's, IX lows, and new 1's were there, but not my style.
whats the average price for tech fleece at the employee store? im thinking about scheduling my trip this summer. :smile:

All clothing is 50% off retail so I got the tapered tech fleece pants for $60, they were phasing out the cuffed ones, but those were $50.

Was at Paramus this evening. Had some Aqua 8's on the floor sizes 11,13, and 15 for 139.99. Bought a pair in my size 13 not sure if they might have more in the back. Nothing else that really interested me
was that the last pair they had in a size 13?

That is an awesome price!! Amazing to see them that cheap!
smile.gif
And I thought I did well finding them for $64 on eBay a few months back. Never would have thought they would go that low!!
san leandro, ca clearance store has the black ones for around $65.  glad i didn't cop then, but yes, this is a steal!

Just curious, is it beneficial to anyone to post the employee store prices, majority of ppl dont live there or cant phone order.   no shots or anything like that, cuz I appreciate any post and info on here.  I genuinely am just wondering if there is a way to order other than be invited in store.  please let me know if I am missing something.  PM if needed. 

Just curious, is it beneficial to anyone to post the employee store prices, majority of ppl dont live there or cant phone order.   no shots or anything like that, cuz I appreciate any post and info on here.  I genuinely am just wondering if there is a way to order other than be invited in store.  please let me know if I am missing something.  PM if needed. 
It might not help you but it might also help someone else. You can also say the same thing about tjmaxx/ross/marshall posts and clearance store that don't do phone orders. It's all appreciated here.

Last edited:

It might not help you but it might also help someone else. You can also say the same thing about tjmaxx/ross/marshall posts and clearance store that don't do phone orders. It's all appreciated here.
true good point with the local marshalls n etc.  yeah all info is always appreciated.  thanks

If youre thinking about going to the paramus nike for the aquas i suggest youchurry because a reseller was in ther buying a full size run i had to hurry and get my size before he bought em all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom