OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still Kobe X Rose Gold at the Leesburg VA Nike outlet up to 11 on shelf....had to ask for my 11.5! As of yesterday about 3PM

Last edited:

There are still Kobe X Rose Gold at the Leesburg VA Nike outlet up to 11 on shelf....had to ask for my 11.5! As of yesterday about 3PM
they dont do phone orders tho....
eat my people eat!

I believe the outlets in Miromar Estero,FL has them too in the hash though.
EAT BEFORE THE RESELLERS AND BULK BUYERS THIS IS CANDY FOR THEM :smokin:nerd:
every man for him self rule goes into effect when info like this drops smh

Got two $5 Survey GCs up for expiration 5/6. PM me within the next few hours and I'll pick two people.

claimed

Last edited:
My bad jadaquest I thought every store did phone orders! I know Rehoboth Beach had some as of Sunday and did Phone orders!

anybody have any experience with returning something and then repurchasing with a coupon? It's probably YMMV. 

Long story short, phone ordered ASG 11's. Came out to costing more than I would've just bought them from FTL & Co. So i'm thinking about returning it, and then have my girl behind me repurchase them with a Swoosh pass. 

anybody have any experience with returning something and then repurchasing with a coupon? It's probably YMMV. 

Long story short, phone ordered ASG 11's. Came out to costing more than I would've just bought them from FTL & Co. So i'm thinking about returning it, and then have my girl behind me repurchase them with a Swoosh pass. 

Swoosh passes expired on Monday, May 2nd

not worth the couple bucks saved, there's no guarantee that they'll make the shoes available to you.

I was able to repurchase a pair of Aqua 8s that i bought about two weeks prior with a swoosh pass. I brought the shoes in and they returned it and I repurchased on at the same time. I didn't have my receipt so they put the difference on a giftcard, a little over $40 Dollars.

The swoosh pass is over now but you can try it with the MVP pass, it may or may not be worth it.

Last edited:
I was able to repurchase a pair of Aqua 8s that i bought about two weeks prior with a swoosh pass. I brought the shoes in and they returned it and I repurchased on at the same time. I didn't have my receipt so they put the difference on a giftcard, a little over $40 Dollars.

The swoosh pass is over now but you can try it with the MVP pass, it may or may not be worth it.
Best thing to do is ask before you attemp to return and repurchase. I always ask them and SOME don't seem to have a problem on repurchasing. I had one of the cash register ask there superviser and the b**h told me no. Just need get the right person behind the cash register.

yeah sorry I meant the MVP passes. It's not just a few bucks saved tho. I'd be returning it back for $186, and repurchasing it at $110 (granted if they let me repurchase). If not, I think I'll be ok with just returning because I can purchase the ASG 11's for $160 elsewhere. 

yeah sorry I meant the MVP passes. It's not just a few bucks saved tho. I'd be returning it back for $186, and repurchasing it at $110 (granted if they let me repurchase). If not, I think I'll be ok with just returning because I can purchase the ASG 11's for $160 elsewhere. 
I say go for it. Explain what you're trying to do. 

yeah I mean I'm going to try. Just wanted to see if anybody had tried this before. Again, I don't normally purchase at outlets so I'm not sure if when you return an item that they might not carry, they take the item back and hold it until management figures out what to do with it (i.e. possibly determining the price to put it as or to scan it into their system) and not put it up for sale right away. 

Last edited:
yeah I mean I'm going to try. Just wanted to see if anybody had tried this before. Again, I don't normally purchase at outlets so I'm not sure if when you return an item that they might not carry, they take the item back and hold it until management figures out what to do with it (i.e. possibly determining the price to put it as or to scan it into their system) and not put it up for sale right away. 
The system automatically determines the price. I've return a pair that went for $214 taxes included of course. When she rescanned the box, it came out to $179. But like I said she ask her superviser and the lady said NO I can't repurchase them. Just not the right day or time to repurchase them.

Clown. Good luck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom