OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a swoosh pass to give, would sending a picture of the barcode be valid enough?

Edit: claimed by @fd3sk1mb0

Last edited:
yup thats him. Normally I don't even care about resellers anymore. And I rarely do any outlet shopping but I was on a personal hunt for the ASG Kobe XI's with the F&F sale. Drove an hour and a half to get there just to be told they were sold out. Just irks the hell out of me that he got to the outlet 30 minutes before me and cleaned every single pair out. 

Last edited:
Anyway. Kobe Achilles 159. fsr , wtk 10 179.00 . Bunch of kobes 10 red 130 and kd8 multi colors fsr. Few lebron 13s and Jordan xx size 8.5 on hash wall. Af1 Knicks fsr 79.99
Smithfield NC

funny that lotta newbies in here all of a sudden, requesting the passes...lol.  Hope u guys get one.  Please remember to help the thread and thank/appreciate any member who hooks you up with a pass if so.  

A few of you guys are about to get banned from thread as there are no requesting coupons allowed

I'm guessing by completing the surveys on the receipts of purchases/returns made in the factory stores. Hope that helps.

Hey guys,FYI, I guess you don't even need a pass, just have to mention the sale and they will apply the 30% off

Was able to stack the MVP and the F&F yesterday. Found 3 Toddler size Jordan XI 72-10's at the clearance outlet on IDrive for $34 before coupon.. Perfect gifts for my friends expecting kids soon. Also they had an NFL rack with 50% off and I was able to get a Limited Matt Ryan Jersey for $17 and an LA Rams shirt for $4. There were a lot of the screen printed Jonathan Stewart Jerseys  and some Panthers SB hoodies. Was hoping to find some new kicks but nothing good anywhere.

Premium Orlando had a pair of Kobe IX KRM highs on the hash wall in my size but the discounted price is at $249.99. 
sick.gif

I haven't had any luck locally with those Jordan XX's Black/Whites. I think I missed the boat on them. Saw only larger sizes at the Kissimmee Factory on 535 in Orlando. 

yup thats him. Normally I don't even care about resellers anymore. And I rarely do any outlet shopping but I was on a personal hunt for the ASG Kobe XI's with the F&F sale. Drove an hour and a half to get there just to be told they were sold out. Just irks the hell out of me that he got to the outlet 30 minutes before me and cleaned every single pair out. 

Its too late now, but did you try calling before and putting them on hold? Most outlets will let you do that. I admit Leesburg wouldn't do it this weekend (said it was because of the F & F sale; they were running a tight ship across the board), but outside of that, I haven't really ever faced much resistance with this in the past or this weekend, regardless of the situation (launch product, return, whatever).

Its too late now, but did you try calling before and putting them on hold? Most outlets will let you do that. I admit Leesburg wouldn't do it this weekend (said it was because of the F & F sale; they were running a tight ship across the board), but outside of that, I haven't really ever faced much resistance with this in the past or this weekend, regardless of the situation (launch product, return, whatever).

Katy, TX still has ASG kobes... if you are persuasive they may let u use FF over the phone

If anybody's looking for the wtk 10 Nike ivy city do has two sz 11s and one size 9.5....they also have one Kobe XI BRUCE LEE sz 9 on hash wall.. A full size run on rose gold Kobe Xs... Nothing else worth looking at... A reseller bought the rest of the pro 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom