OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol, obviously you don't have much experience selling on ebay.

I'm no reseller, but I do sell many of my worn pairs if they fall out of favor. I also sell all of my videogames this way.

require Paypal at time of purchase, Buy shipping labels through eBay & upload tracking info, schedule a pickup or drop off at a self service kiosk.  There went 75% of your headache.
truth!

Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

4PM visit:

20% off the wall, same apparel deals as my last post, Kobe X Elite Rose Gold still available for $179, and some new additions below.

View media item 2033001Kobe 11 Achilles Heel sizes 7.5,8,9,9.5,10,10.5,14,15

View media item 2033004Zoom Soldier 8

10 minute lines.

Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

4PM visit:

20% off the wall, same apparel deals as my last post, Kobe X Elite Rose Gold still available for $179, and some new additions below.

Kobe 11 Achilles Heel sizes 7.5,8,9,9.5,10,10.5,14,15

Zoom Soldier 8

10 minute lines.
did u see any size 8.5 9 for the lebron?

Last edited:
I found blue tf shorts on clearance that were an xl and asked to see if they had my size in the back. They ended up not having my size but the employee said she could order them online and give me the 40 percent off also. I nike assisted and got black tf pants 69.99, blue tech fleece 49.99 shorts and Grey cropped tf pants 54.97 with additional 40% off on all items. I don't know if they were suppose to do that but I couldnt resist.

Last edited:
Like the Wild Wild West up in here.....feels like 08-09 before Mods knew this thread existed...

Just waiting for some one to start talking NT Outlet Crew and private PM's....

At this rate Will might even jump out

did u see any size 8.5 9 for the lebron?

Too slow on those sizes. Phone order only those sizes for that price here:

Nike Clearance Store
5209 International Dr,
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 352-3488

They got a ton of 8.5 and 9 there today.

Is it worth going to the Factory Store tomorrow, will this past weeks sale still be going on? Will there be a new sale starting Wednesday/Thursday?

Not sure if this counts as a request - did anybody happen to see the Kobe Mentality 2s at any outlet stores?

Copped some tech fleece pants for myself for $23, only forest green pair available at Nike outlet in orange, ca
Nike outlet manager was nice enough to assist me in copping a women's black tech fleece hoodie for $25 online honoring the 40% clearance and the $50 off $100 mvp card :pimp:
2 camp tech fleece hoodies for $23 after discounts as gifts
Used my $50 Nike gift card which I ended paying $2.46 after discounts :wow:
-everyone went ham on the Kobe 11 Achilles heel, only sz 15 available and 1 sz 11

Today was indeed a good day :tongue:

Some pics of the Saratoga store's offerings in Ball and Running shoes. Not a huge selection to be honest but they do have a good assortment of Air Max 2015 in good shape versus Milpitas where there is a ton in poor shape or look like returns. I just returned a pair of Size 12 Kobe 10 Elite Rose Gold here after the discounted pair I picked up in Milpitas yesterday.

Last edited:
Went out to Deer Park on Saturday. Was looking to snag Lebron 13 in any Cw but preferable the Black Lion. Immediately saw the Dunkman/Pot of Hold for 69.97. Grabbed my 13, used my mvp pass for $25 and had an exchange, soldier 8's. Paid $10..

They had the ASG kobe 11s and some decent pairs on hash for 20%. Saw a ton of victor Cruz and KD 8s.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bro u can use the live chat for anything, just ask them ur question or request for a certain product in ur area or size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom