OFFICIAL May 2016 WDYWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 23s are fire. I love that shoe. Probably the best Jordan since the 16s. What's the story on the Trophy Rooms? Where were they sold at? I know they were exclusive.

Those 23s are fire. I love that shoe. Probably the best Jordan since the 16s. What's the story on the Trophy Rooms? Where were they sold at? I know they were exclusive.

The Trophy Room is Marcus Jordan's personal sneaker boutique down here in Orlando. Its located at Disney Springs. Opened on Monday and the XX3's launched as part of the Grand Opening. 5,000 pairs of the black version and 523 pairs of the white/gold. Each individually numbered.

Last edited:

The Trophy Room is Marcus Jordan's personal sneaker boutique down here in Orlando. Its located at Disney Springs. Opened on Monday and the XX3's launched as part of the Grand Opening. 5,000 pairs of the black version and 523 pairs of the white/gold. Each individually numbered.

Okay cool. Didn't know if there was just one Trophy Room or if multiple shops opened. Great pickup and it's dope that you wore them. They're too nice.

Multiple stores released em but there is currently only one Trophy room.

Tech Challenge one day.
2cwnedy.png

2ihkunq.png

All Courts the next.
View media item 2049405View media item 2049406

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom