OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care for May personally, but dude is a master at not getting hit. Manny did sound stupid in that Max Kellerman interview, talking about he thought he was up in the 11th and 12th rounds :lol:

I still don't understand why people buy these fights. We all know that it will be a dance battle with a few hugs here and there.

Typical Floyd fight. I thought Manny would work more. When I saw his lack of activity and the fact that Floyd was out landing him and punching at the same rate= easy decision for Floyd.

CEDlqo2VAAAgOi9.jpg
The **** is that? 
laugh.gif

Floyd Mayweather :pimp:

Now all the casuals on both sides can go back to ignoring the sport

People saying floyd was running the whole fight...don't you think manny knew he would before the fight? just shows you how good mayweather is to still do it with his footwork as well as effective counter shots

Last edited:
Don't get how people root for Mayweather

I understanding respecting what he does as a professional in his sport to win, but how are you a fan of this. It's not entertaining, it's garbage.

Happy I stopped paying for his fights. They're robbery.

Floyd didnt wana engage in a fight. Punk *** just wana counter punch. Trick you aint the greatest. Slug wit a ***** ***** *** ***. How is runnin around a ring fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom