OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my casual boxing fans were asking me if floyd didnt have that "brand/tmt/etc" would he be making all that money off his boxing. he's undefeated but to the casual fans it's boring. it is pretty amazing that he has been able to make all that money off his skills/brand. isnt he the highest paid athlete in the world and it aint even close?

it's not like the 80s where you had guys fighting one another and putting on a show. you know what you are getting with floyd.

When you have the people who hate you paying for your fights you can't lose :lol: :pimp:

What's more of a waste of money? Paying for Tyson 1st round KO on PPV or 12 rounds of Floyd dominating his opponent?

And now Manny is saying somethings wrong with his shoulder :smh: .

Thought May would win regardless, and I thought Manny got screwed out of some rounds, but overall a really lackluster fight.

When you have the people who hate you paying for your fights you can't lose
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

People just don't get it at all. 
laugh.gif
 They hate him but pay to see him...

Last edited:
pretty much how i thought the fight was going to go down. floyd's defense and skill was just too much. it's funny seeing people on my feed calling floyd's defense "running away and hugging". although true, dude was tagging pacman with the counters all night.

well deserved victory.

The excuses [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The excuses [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
This dude's opening statement was about not making excuses and the first question about the actual fight and about why he couldn't do what he did in the 4th round every round, he blames it on his shoulder hurting...

Paq woulda killed Floyd, back when he was juicin

Not when you're hitting air most of the time you swing..
But Paq never stopped swinging back then. 5 secs into rd 1, I tweeted Floyd won cus he ain't come at him like a mad man. Fought at Moneys pace and got frustrated he wouldnt trade. When he was on them roids, boy as arms were automatic and wouldnt stop.

Last edited:
listen im a floyd fan but this fight wasnt even close... i like pac btw just when hes not fighting floyd and for him to make excuses on his shoulder after the lose is pitiful... this wasnt even an issue until after the fight was over and he knew he lost... and to think manny and freddy roach were talking reckless before the fight saying they will destroy floyd and give him his first lose... get out of here with that noise :lol:

floyd with the impeccable defense and countering all day = running the whole fight :rofl:

Last edited:
crying at do you think hurting him only 3-4 times was enough to really win the fight? reporters aint being nice with pac today and i love it. kellerman went in on him too :lol:

@danrafaelespn: Manny said they asked NSAC about getting an exemption for some kind of shot but was denied.
#MayweatherPacquiao #boxing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom