OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight was entertaining because Floyd made him look like a child. Floyd is amazing.

I don't get why folks watch Floyd wanting to see him fight like Tyson :stoneface: that ain't his style and it gets annoying when they complain after every damn fight

Go to your local bar and watch drunks fight if that's what you want

Fight was entertaining because Floyd made him look like a child. Floyd is amazing.

I don't get why folks watch Floyd wanting to see him fight like Tyson :stoneface: that ain't his style and it gets annoying when they complain after every damn fight

It really makes no sense

You don't like it don't watch

I hate when fighters just stand in front of floyd and do nothing. pacman did the same, I knew the fight was over in the second round.

Again, there's a reason they just stand in front of him and are hesitant to just jump in.

Floyd said it best in the post fight press, he makes fighters extremely unconfortable and doesn't allow them to establish rhythm. He had manny frustrated as hell and picked his *** apart.

I'm very disappointed in my man pac for being such a sore loser. Very un characteristic IMO of him. You shouldn't have been poppin all that **** bringing jesus into it and ****. You had a whole country on your back. You brought this shame upon yourself.

tyson must feel like a chump after saying what he said that floyd was going to get his first L and manny going to punch him in every angle :lol:

The only thing that Manny won was the entrance. He had my boy Jimmy Kimmel out there behind him looking silly as ish. Dude took a selfie before entering the ring hahaha

Manny said after he "won" he was gonna try to save Floyd and get him to give his life to Christ

Manny lost and made excuses instead of the work of God

:lol:

Typical religious hypocrite (I had to point it out) lol

The only thing that Manny won was the entrance. He had my boy Jimmy Kimmel out there behind him looking silly as ish. Dude took a selfie before entering the ring hahaha

Yea that had me rolling. Dead *** though Jimmy was Sam smith at first glance (think that's his name)

Burger King dude with Floyd was funny/random

People hate watch Floyd fights in hoping he finally loses. I don't get it. I was just laughing at all the celebs that were there expecting a bloobath and thinking either of these guys were gonna knock each other out. They couldve gone another 8 rounds if they wanted to. Neither guy has legit knocked anyone out in over 5 years so not sure what people were expecting.I dont find Floyd's style being worth shelling cash over so I've never paid for his fights. It's a given Floyd's fights will just go to decision (usually UD) so not sure why people were expecting anything different.

Last edited:
If you're a devout religious person cool do you, but the minute you start to say **** like "god will deliver him into my hands"

#1 how does that make you look when you lose?

#2 what kind of message does that send to young impressionable kids who look up to you? Probably gonna make them rethink the whole Jesus thing which I guess is a plus

But beyond that you don't even take defeat in humility and grace? You come off as salty and delusional making excuses? Come on now :smh:

I mean, who takes selfies before entering the ring?
laugh.gif

**** was over before it started.

Manny wanted a payday...boxing was secondary to everything else he had going on.

I thought the same thing when I saw it.
laugh.gif
I never seen a dude lose a fight and laugh about it right after... No shame.

Creflow Manny Dollar was only in it for the $

Last edited:
ESPN said it best as Manny was entering the ring for the post-fight presser; something along the lines of Manny looks "content".

Dude didn't mind the loss.

Yeah I figured. But saw all the favorites and rewteets and made me thing twice. People are horrible lol.

I can't see how people say Pacquiao was unwilling to engage or not doing enough. You know how frustrating it is to have to chase a guy around the ring just to engage and fight? Mayweather was unwilling to throw back every time Pacquiao hit him with something. Floyd just put on the ear muffs or plated the matrix gig. My honest opinion, Vasyl Lomachenko put on a true boxing display last night. Just goes to show you can still be defensive and exciting without getting out of a 2-3ft radius of your opponent.

So we make excuse for pacquiao bot being able to cut the ring off?

This happens in fights all the time. You gotta cut the ring off and work the body to take them legs. If all u go for is head shots he gon keep dancing. Cant make excuses for a man who clearly didnt have a plan b.

Re: manny smiling and goofing out, to be fair that's how he always is :lol: part of his charm I guess

Post fight, you want him to say "nah I was getting my *** beat so I decided to give up"? :lol: it's not like he called out the judges or anything. IMO saying he thought he was winning isn't all that cocky just delusional. I also don't think Floyd as bad as people think either though

That's disgusting.

Floyd fought his fight and knows how to win man. He's a master technician who understands his craft through and through. The amount of focus is incredible, were he anyone else he'd be constantly lauded as an intelligent fighter. I can understand folks being bored by that, it will never be exciting. But boxing nuts are just as annoying with the "casuals should watch..." bull ****. Calm down, you don't own the sport. "Casuals" cash flow are the reason you have fights of this nature.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
damn. You don't have anything better to do then dig up old posts? That's kind of sad. I wanted pacquiao to beat him and he he didn't - so what? I could honestly care less about boxing. Just not a fan of woman beaters.
come on now, manny lost his manhood last night but lets not call him a woman 
:lol:

Just watched the post fight press conference.
Floyd seemed more excited to talk noise to all those moronic reporters than he was about winning the fight.

Roach, Pacquiao and Arum got out of there quick when that hurt shoulder bullcrap backfired in their faces.
Dude asked them if they threw the fight :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom