OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didnt they hold it at Cowboys stadium? They demand for tickets is going to be huge, but the money the fight will bring into Vegas is going to be something else aswell.

Cant wait!

literally 1/2 a decade later lol **** both these dudes. I'm watching this via free internet stream.

Ordering cable just for this . Can't do no fuzzy *** stream cuh. Skip Bayless is gonna be UNBEARABLE these next couple months

Last edited:
We all know this will be a W for Mayweather, rigged or not. He'll come out with the W if it comes to decision. Only way to win this fight is by knockout.

Why didnt they hold it at Cowboys stadium? They demand for tickets is going to be huge, but the money the fight will bring into Vegas is going to be something else aswell.

Cant wait!
This def shoulda been the move, wit dem huge *** screens.
Throw some Corona shirts on the Cowboys cheerleaders.
It woulda been off the meter.

Floyd with the win tho.

Been looking for this fight since PACQUIAO v. Barrera 1 happened.
(FLoyd woulda got killed, literally. But i don't think Manny dopin anymore so...)

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI  ·  1h 1 hour ago

Broadcast team for #MayweatherPacquaio, per sources: Jim Lampley, Al Bernstein and Roy Jones. @Max_Kellerman and Jim Gray reporting.

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI  ·  1h 1 hour ago

Lampley's sharp criticism of Mayweather in recent years was a point of contention during negotiations, per sources. Ultimately, HBO won out.

Oh god I can't stand lampley

I hope skip bayless isnt gona be the ref. i prefer tony weeks.
I will guarantee you Skip Bayless WILL not be the referee
laugh.gif

Now all we need is a time machine. :lol:

I'm not as excited as I would have been years ago, but I'm still glad it's happening. May comes off like a **** with the beating women stuff but he's gonna put on a clinic. It's gonna be scientific and **** haha

so it was 60/40? manny did well in getting all that money

think floyd wins a decision. both fighters embrace and add a few more M's in that account

probably gonna watch it at the boxing gym, aint paying near 100 :lol:

Last edited:
Huge Pinoy population in Dubai I cannot wait to see their hearts broken.

Undercard better be worth that damn price though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom