**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That's the part of rap fans I don't get , if he stay the same/use new producers/rap same topics he not growing

But if he do new stuff, he need to go back to his old self and what got him here... Which one is it?

Meek ain't the type of rapper to progress that much anyways and we all know it, at least from what he's shown us, ain't no if ands or buts about it.

So he might as well does what works best for him.

And what's wrong with wanting a rapper to sound hungry again?

Because then these fans say "he aint struggling nomore why he rapping bout that"

Look what happened to 50.

He shouldve made the freestyle the first single, thats how trash his singles been & his cass diss sound better than most of his catalog imo

Because then these fans say "he aint struggling nomore why he rapping bout that"

I'm not talking about subject matter though, that's why I was careful not to mention that.

I'm talking about, flow plus genuine raw energy. Meek used to get your blood boiling, now it's just like meh.

I'm not talking about subject matter though, that's why I was careful not to mention that.

I'm talking about, flow plus genuine raw energy. Meek used to get your blood boiling, now it's just like meh.

Oh yea true, if it isn't broken why fix it? When I think of Meek I think of some dude yelling on the top of his lungs like someone turned off the hot water while he was in the shower, he's tryna be "cool" now haha

Wale just spoke nothin but the truth on that IG post. Gotta respect him on that

I like Wale. Never understood the NT hate. And definitely didn't think meek was this sensitive.

Wale response:

"Wale posted a screenshot of another post he made seven weeks ago. The post features a promotional piece for Meek Mill's "Suicidal." Wale's caption is as follows:

Meek Mill's posts about Wale featured several Tweets."

I respect it.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=29645

View media item 1068112
That commenter kinda has a point though...

Wow, actually he does :lol:

I actually liked Dreams and Nightmares. But I do agree Meek got a bit to big for his britches. I noticed it the last time I saw him in concert, Dreams and Nightmare tour. He spent the majority of the show promoting his DC artists. Dude is still a B rapper as far as rap goes. He needs to be out killin everything, and pouring his heart and soul into every performance. Son got the nerve to be comfortable after droppin "Intro". Smh. He actually midway through the show put his mic down to take a flick of the audience for the gram, that **** irked me.

Meek needs to lose his iPhone, lock himself in the studio with Omelly and the rest of his Day 1s and get back on the Philly murda music.

I actually liked Dreams and Nightmares. But I do agree Meek got a bit to big for his britches. I noticed it the last time I saw him in concert, Dreams and Nightmare tour. He spent the majority of the show promoting his DC artists. Dude is still a B rapper as far as rap goes. He needs to be out killin everything, and pouring his heart and soul into every performance. Son got the nerve to be comfortable after droppin "Intro". Smh. He actually midway through the show put his mic down to take a flick of the audience for the gram, that **** irked me.

Meek needs to lose his iPhone, lock himself in the studio with Omelly and the rest of his Day 1s and get back on the Philly murda music.

This

Hood boogers be so out of pocket man.
laugh.gif
Whole thing was cringeworthy 

Where Ross to make sense of all this lol. Tracy T & Gunplay lurking in the shadows waiting for their push so they can takeover Meek & Wales spots haha

If Stalley was on Babygrande, he would've already released 3 albums, and more than likely good ones too.

Back
Top Bottom