**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I never would have thought Meek Mill and Wale would be going at it tbh
indifferent.gif

Roscoe Dash 2.0 @Roscoedash ·
Yooo @Meekmill you must not be getting no money b!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

idk why this is so funny to me but im :rofl:

Meek never really banged with Wale, dude was just looking for am excuse to air him out. Meek is a petty dude with an inflated ego.

I got a close homeboy that can be petty just like that. He never really banged with this one dude in our circle...so he tried to accuse him of stealing a damn Roach, and started beefing with him over it lol.

Meek never really banged with Wale, dude was just looking for am excuse to air him out. Meek is a petty dude with an inflated ego.

I got a close homeboy that can be petty just like that. He never really banged with this one dude in our circle...so he tried to accuse him of stealing a damn Roach, and started beefing with him over it lol.

Ross chose these dudes to be the face of mmg, im sure their relationship was deeper than rap, they was running 2011-12 together, meek alsina just in his feelings because that mmg momentum aint there anymore

These N's just letting be known all over social media. Then got the nerve to ask who snitched when the police find out.

Crazy thing is, these dudes can get in contact with each other easily without social media.

Yea Really these clowns talk all that "MURDER GAME" talk but the showing their true colors they acting like little high school girls poppin off on twitter...If they really wanted to do something to one another they would have made it happen...This why teens get into it over twitter do a crime & then get caught because clowns like these 2 BOZOS make it look cool...Meek is a sucka for real

Meek was on IG all day yesterday riding bicycles on Loui V block. My guess is Loui ain't really about that which is why it became a social network thing. Ross need to take it upon himself to lock that boy in the stu though, dude wasting his potential to flex on the gram

Meek fell in love with the liftestyle and it affected his music. Ain't nothing wrong with being flashy but son think he Birdman or Puff. Dreamchasers 3 was a perfect example of how inconsistent he is now. He would do some trash like Make Me and Aint Me then do some dope **** like Hip Hop and Heaven Or Hell. His album was the same. The Intro, In God We Trust, Young Kings, Traumatized, Real _'s Come First were all FIRE but was about it.

Last edited:
Ain't nothing wrong with falling in love with that lifestyle, just rap GREAT about it.

Drake does it, Ross at his best has done it, Jay does it. He stay talking about how he wants to be on that level, well step your raps up THAT'S IT. ****** from Philly can rap about anything, they got better gun knowledge than the military, you wanna break the mold? Bring that approach to the mainstream. Get Rihanna to do your hooks, y'all both Roc Nation, Jay will send that kite.

Meek just misusing his resources and has a lack of quality control. Like my guy Maximus just said, Intro etc are GREAT records, he had to learn how to condense that into 1 project.

Still looking forward to the track he has with Migos with the Key Wane beat, going to light the streets up.

At the end of the day, Drake is wack. I'd rather hear Meek's inconsistent yell raps than Male Duck's struggle lifestyle bars.

DC2 should have been an album.

Meek has proven he can make radio friendly singles with "Amen" and "Levels"

Like someone said earlier, I think he's inconsistent. He's at his best when he keeps it simple and isn't doing to much on tracks.

I like that off the corner track though.

@FOX29philly: #Breaking: Rapper Meek Mill sentenced to 3-6 months in county jail. DA was worried about behavior while on probation.

Stunt for album sales?

Back
Top Bottom