**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Young boy needs this. Humble himself and he can sit and write good music. Hopefully he do 2 mths max n come out wit that hunger again

End of the day the albums done, so if it isn't already solid this isn't gonna change anything. DC4 gonna be fire though lol

The DA does seem racist, that sucks

Will this improve his bars though? 
nerd.gif
 Now that he gets to sit down and write. 2nd Album was looking pretty good from the snippets, this might improve it even more

The DA does seem racist, that sucks​
 ​
nerd.gif
 Now that he gets to sit down and write. 2nd Album was looking pretty good from the snippets, this might improve it even more​
DA isnt racisit or seems. I mean MEEK MILLS was taunting them on twitter talking big about them.. I mean if your the DA what would you do if some body was talking cash stuff about you like you wont throw this man in a 4x4 jaill cell

Meek mills brought this on himself

The DA does seem racist, that sucks​
 ​
nerd.gif
 Now that he gets to sit down and write. 2nd Album was looking pretty good from the snippets, this might improve it even more​
DA isnt racisit or seems. I mean MEEK MILLS was taunting them on twitter talking big about them.. I mean if your the DA what would you do if some body was talking cash stuff about you like you wont throw this man in a 4x4 jaill cell

Meek mills brought this on himself
I agree Meek was wilding this whole week, from the Wale thing to saying he'd send Louie V to heaven 
laugh.gif
. And it isn't smart to taunt the people who control your freedom. But as an employee of the law (might not be the correct term but you know what I mean), you can't just go throwing people in a cell because you don't like something they say. That's abusing power. I read on another site, she tryna get the judge to impose the full 5-10 year sentence. Over what? Lol.

This guy's "special" I can't believe there's enough idiots out there to support him but with the mass fluoridation of the water (especially in the hood) I guess there's plenty to go around, either way he'll be working at Wendy's in 5 years.

I agree Meek was wilding this whole week, from the Wale thing to saying he'd send Louie V to heaven :lol: . And it isn't smart to taunt the people who control your freedom. But as an employee of the law (might not be the correct term but you know what I mean), you can't just go throwing people in a cell because you don't like something they say. That's abusing power. I read on another site, she tryna get the judge to impose the full 5-10 year sentence. Over what? Lol.​

...if you're on probation for drug & gun charges its PROBABLY not a good idea to post a picture on your non-private Instagram with a gun.

Common sense should tell anybody that.

By the way, any of y'all see his Breakfast Club interview last month? Dude was twitching like he on something.

Last edited:
Going to jail as a publicity stunt? Sounds a bit reachy to me. Anybody who's been to jail & not institutionalized already ain't tryna go back to jail, let alone a cat out
here making good money. Y'all gotta chill.

There are cats willing to get shot in order to gain hype and momentum for an album...

Jail isn't a publicity stunt. He's losing months of his freedom.

Hes losing weeks of freedom. He is expected to be released in 3-4 weeks.

This guy's "special" I can't believe there's enough idiots out there to support him but with the mass fluoridation of the water (especially in the hood) I guess there's plenty to go around, either way he'll be working at Wendy's in 5 years.
Yep dude's a moron

ya'll think its a pub stunt? -shrugs- i know he's missing out on a lot of that show money that he seems to be living off of

​
I agree Meek was wilding this whole week, from the Wale thing to saying he'd send Louie V to heaven 
laugh.gif
. And it isn't smart to taunt the people who control your freedom. But as an employee of the law (might not be the correct term but you know what I mean), you can't just go throwing people in a cell because you don't like something they say. That's abusing power. I read on another site, she tryna get the judge to impose the full 5-10 year sentence. Over what? Lol.​
Dude is being reckless. He did alot of stuff that would break his probation so its not like the DA is getting mad and locking him up, she is just stating this his direct recklensss and disrespect for the law is one of the reasons.

So really the DA and probation office is like OK we are getting tired of working with you. 

Meek missed probation meetings, threatend people on twitter, called the DA a racist, got caught holding a real gun in a pic

Now also the reason meek is on probation is because he shoot at a cop or pointed a gun at him

Dude is dumb, he was set to get off probation at in Jan 2015. Like in 5-6 months., He should had canceled all his shows and lay low until then. Freedom is more important

lol Meek Mill know he made it. I like how they ended the song with "Middle of the Summer" straight motivation.

Dream Chasers won

Not as deep but I love the songs he had that one summer and filmed videos for.

Moment For Life
Want It All featuring Lou Williams

Back
Top Bottom