**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Folks are HEATED 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

bruh 
laugh.gif
 some dude replied to him telling him to please reply because dark skinned dudes from philly cant afford to take any more Ls 
roll.gif

Never seen a mainstream rapper take hits like this without even coming back with a light jab.

Like who instigates a situation and don't fight back?

"If you come for the King you bet not miss"

This ***** missed and hurt his career in the process

what makes the **** even more funny to me is that Meek is his own worst enemy....

had he just **** and not said anything at all....

but no, this stupid ***** wanna post corny *** IG videos and tweets ...on top of having his camp post even cornier ****

he like the dudes on First 48 that just be telling on themselves vs just shutting the hell up and getting a lawyer

His camp has been gassing his diss record, and this is all we get? He must have no ammo or he recorded a diss that was going to make him look even worse than he does now.

dam... safe to say the time has passed for a retort...

I do enjoy DWMTM more than DS2 tho 

Meek should have just let Funk Flex hold all the L's in the meantime ....

but nope.... he had to be a hero

Never seen a mainstream rapper take hits like this without even coming back with a light jab.

Like who instigates a situation and don't fight back?

"If you come for the King you bet not miss"

This ***** missed and hurt his career in the process

I agree

Didn't think it would be that bad, but the teasing and the tweeting

what makes the **** even more funny to me is that Meek is his own worst enemy....

had he just **** and not said anything at all....

but no, this stupid ***** wanna post corny *** IG videos and tweets ...on top of having his camp post even cornier ****

he like the dudes on First 48 that just be telling on themselves vs just shutting the hell up and getting a lawyer

:lol:

Lets see who can write the best come back for meek.
I start.
Talking about bodied from a rnb j****.
Last time i check you were ducking the fade from a real rnb j****.
Down in Calabasas you had your suburb card revoked from the lil lil homie tyga tyga.

Son this was more enjoyable then Meek's non-response.

I bet Meek wishes he can take it all back. 

The only thing he said so far is, "I'm a street *****, and where I'm from, we don't **** with that fake rap!" 

He sure isn't doing anything about it.... 

He's probably shook.. 

for some reason im picturing meeks friends pressuring him to respond and hes all reluctant and awkward.

like a junior high school situation where the shy kid is pressured to talk to the girl hes got a crush on.

i wish i could find a gif for that.

for some reason im picturing meeks friends pressuring him to respond and hes all reluctant and awkward.

like a junior high school situation where the shy kid is pressured to talk to the girl hes got a crush on.

i wish i could find a gif for that.
B33kQVLIUAEmeOe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom