**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

tumblr_ns9ijn9ApV1rk9ofto1_540.jpg

:rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
I just can't see this logic in such a competitive sport.

None of these dudes really know each other. If you ain't on the same team, you can get it. Especially if it's just rap beef and not street ****.
Nas didn't pick that battle with jay. Jay kept baiting him for years...simply because he was the only guy considered to be his contemporary in the city and he wanted to test that.

That's real rap. I'm sorry man. The battle is of the essence of this shot. I don't care for that "let's everybody be friends and collaborate all the time" ****.

But this sport lost its competitive nature probably around the time off Welcome to ATL remix or maybe Ja/Kiss/Joe made NY. In the 90s-early 00s, very few rappers messed with each other and if they did mess with each other it was based off being from the same coast/region/town etc.

Now that rap is the mainstream genre artists realized putting big names together (e.g. Khaled records) can bring in a new revenue stream.

I rather it be street beef that ends up on raps. Like 50 and Ja.

The Nas and Jay battle was a different animal. There was history between that beef for years and it was for the top spot of NY. We won't ever see a beef like that again. Everyone now beefs over nonsense stuff and will make up in a couple months. Nobody holds grudges anymore.

The real rap you mention is gone. I wish it wasn't but it's been a different genre since the 90s-early 00s days.

None of this matters. Disses aren't about what punches you can pull...it's about how you throw them. You could have done that same list for nas and Hov and said nas can't say anything about him.

Problem for meek is...I don't think he's good enough to match wit with drake.
Look at it like this Nas and Hov are way more lyrical than Meek. The things I listed are wha Meek always talks about. He needs those punches, but it won't work on Drake.

they say you worth 70 mil, check my album dreams worth more than money.

i dreamed about it now im effing nicki.

i let you charged up, even ran through the 6 did a show with my woe.

went back to effing nicki, woke up to noise about rnb dude now is my time to get finicky.

i don't know lol, i'm trying to keep yall entertained cause meek isnt going to drop no bars.

Yeah people mess up by comparing everyone's little issues with the beef gold standard; Nas vs Jay.

What exactly can Meek say though ?

Money= Drake wins
Girls= Drake wins
Fame= Drake wins
Material things = Drake wins
Even Nicki = Drake wins.

The only thing Meek can talk about is street life, Drake being soft, and the ghost writing accusations.

Jay was in the same exact position with Nas. Even hit Carmen, and he still got bodied.

So all that dont matter.

Super Ugly wasn't a bad comeback

I remember people thinking at the time Ether was only slightly better than it.

Everyone was talking about the Carmen line too

Last edited:
Jay was in the same exact position with Nas. Even hit Carmen, and he still got bodied.

So all that dont matter.
I'll say it again . Meek isn't lyrical like Hov and Nas. He can't euro step outta this one. Unless he finds some real dirt on that ghost writing situation he lost. What can he say besides the irrelevant stuff I listed?

No basketball or football on.
We should be applauding Meek right now for his (initial) bravery.
He gave us multiplatform entertainment ( at his own expense)
Bout to donate to his gofundme

Back
Top Bottom