**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

He wasn't there he can't 
1356065721_1343bef3636bb98f936282c24e883192.jpeg

meek-mill-and-ti.jpg

1111tumblr_l7hj95mimy1qa6rj6o1_500.jpg

Was on Grand Hustle before TI got locked up in 09/10.

Tip was probably on some a man this never leaves this room type ****. It happened he didn't do anything about it whatever.

the migos for example,  them dudes was probably selling dimes but acting like they was getting money before rap

rich homie actually did time for home invasion but he dont even rap about that ****

^^^This.  Im here for the music dawg.  Ross creates some masterful songs.  Idc what he did or does on his other time. Rarely any of these dudes are about the life they rap.  **** you got 30 ****** in a city that all lived in the same 10 mile radius talking about they moved bricks.  Somebody(everybody) lyin lol.  Aint no way theres 30-40 brick plugs in one city.  Theres probably 30 dudes supplying bricks in the entire country.
Being a dude that is really from that environment, Its easy to tell that most of the s*** is lies lol.

You got dudes that sold a couple dime bags rappin like they was movin bales lol.  Dudes that had a lil 9 that they never shot, talkin like they bust guns.  Its all fantasy.  Exaggeration.  And thats what it should be taken as.  Its entertainment.

Its some rappers out here softer than Drake rappin like they Murderers, Drug Lords and Set Kings lmaoooo.  Meek is even one of em.   Who cares
laugh.gif
.  I could care less if these dudes are real or not because I would never know, and dont care enough to try and validate them.  Give me these mixtapes and albums mane lol.  

Dudes be on NT arguing who's favorite rapper would win a fist fight 
roll.gif
.  TMZ a** n***
only 30 dudes pushing bricks in the US? I don't know where you getting this, but this ain't fax B.
That part is just exaggeration to make a point, know its more than "30" lol.   But its definitely not many.  a few high level traffickers can supply a large Metro area.

The point to be made its not that many in one city,  especially 30 that happen to be rappers 
laugh.gif
.  And the dudes thats moving and selling the bricks are definitely not cooking the crack and serving the fiends.  Theres alot of things in rap that if people took one second to think about, couldnt possibly be true.   Some things arent meant to be taken so seriously, and these rappers' past lives is one of them.

Last edited:
There's a long list of rap frauds.  Pac is far from the only one.

Damn near every rapper from the mid 90s took shots at Pac because of his past.

He would flip teams quick and people didn't respect him for it.

One of the first that went the hardest at Pac was Nas.

Its funny because everybody knows Nas's persona he played on records in the middle of his career never existed in real life.

Nas was my favorite rapper when I was younger but I always knew he was conflicted just like Pac, stuck between playing a role on records and who they really were or wanted to be.  That's probably why I can respect Kanye, Kendrick, Cole, Wale,Big Sean, Drake and a couple of the other younger rappers out today.  It doesn't matter if you like them or not but at least they aren't playing a role, they are being themselves.

"Fake thug, no love
You get the slug
 CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know 'til I was drunk though
You freak ****** played out, get ****** and ate out
Prostitute turned *****,  I got the gauge out
Ninety-six ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A
Verbal AK spray

Imagine rich home breaking in somebody house walking out with a pocket full of jewels doing that tootie *** dance [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

..Am I the only one hoping meek can recover a little..gain some footing?

Smh drop a 4 song diss EP or something lol go down swingin. Anything but losing to Drake!

Besides the drugs addiction and constant club prison vacations, seems
like DMX was one of the few who wrote his own ****, and had the cred on and off
camera to boot. :nerd:

There's a long list of rap frauds.  Pac is far from the only one.

Damn near every rapper from the mid 90s took shots at Pac because of his past.

He would flip teams quick and people didn't respect him for it.

One of the first that went the hardest at Pac was Nas.

Its funny because everybody knows Nas's persona he played on records in the middle of his career never existed in real life.

Nas was my favorite rapper when I was younger but I always knew he was conflicted just like Pac, stuck between playing a role on records and who they really were or wanted to be.  That's probably why I can respect Kanye, Kendrick, Cole, Wale,Big Sean, Drake and a couple of the other younger rappers out today.  It doesn't matter if you like them or not but at least they aren't playing a role, they are being themselves.

"Fake thug, no love
You get the slug
 CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know 'til I was drunk though
You freak ****** played out, get ****** and ate out
Prostitute turned *****,  I got the gauge out
Ninety-six ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A
Verbal AK spray

I can't recall a single time in Pac's career where "damn near every artist from the 90's took shots".  I'd be curious to know who these people were because he worked with a lot of artists from both coasts. 

..Am I the only one hoping meek can recover a little..gain some footing?

Smh drop a 4 song diss EP or something lol go down swingin. Anything but losing to Drake!
It's over for Meek bruh.  He's even battling against Program Directors now smh.

Last edited:
I can't recall a single time in Pac's career where "damn near every artist from the 90's took shots".  I'd be curious to know who these people were because he worked with a lot of artists from both coasts. 
I'm not sure how old you are but everybody took shots at Pac.  It was mostly subliminal but everybody took their shots, this started after the death row era.  Once he passed away that was when it was all love again.

Meek ain't gotta shot. He ain't going against just drake no more he going against Brett hart, Sydney Crosby, arbys, dollar general, bk, Walmart, every city in Idaho so no way he can win. He literally will have to make drake cry on camera and even then they will somehow flip it to an anti bullying campaign and the world would empathize. I like the convo we having in this thread right now tho, way more interesting than mediocre diss tracks

Crazy. What about pac. Was he a blood or what I like pac. Love his music. I thought he was one of the realest.
He tried to be but didnt work out for em doe...Suge had Pac doin wild stuff when he should have protected him like Obama

Back
Top Bottom