**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I found it bruh, we can still be friends tho
smile.gif
@RustyShackleford
Track 10 
nthat.gif

I'm not sure how old you are but everybody took shots at Pac.  It was mostly subliminal but everybody took their shots, this started after the death row era.  Once he passed away that was when it was all love again.
33.  Must have been mostly mainstream east coast folks then.  Interesting thing is he made that One Nation album, as well as made various songs with people from the East during his Death Row stint.

33.  Must have been mostly mainstream east coast folks then.  Interesting thing is he made that One Nation album, as well as made various songs with people from the East during his Death Row stint.
Like who? 

I'm not sure how old you are but everybody took shots at Pac.  It was mostly subliminal but everybody took their shots, this started after the death row era.  Once he passed away that was when it was all love again.
The whole Bad Boy, Jay-Z, Nas, Mobb Deep, and LLCoolJ all went at Pac.  LLCoolJ even said his name on record, my point being that people were not scared of Pac at all.  Pac wasn't universally loved like he is now.

The whole Bad Boy, Jay-Z, Nas, Mobb Deep, and LLCoolJ all went at Pac.  LLCoolJ even said his name on record, my point being that people were not scared of Pac at all.  Pac wasn't universally loved like he is now.
That's not all of hip hop bruh, lol.  But yeah I get what you're saying.  I knew of those dudes.

Who do I gotta write a letter to man. Somebody find the wardens name and info or judge, I'm writing letters b no better time for wop to come home.

Like who? 
I'll have to look back at my discography of unreleased stuff but I know he did songs with Greg Nice, Bootcamp Click, Big Daddy Kane (I think).  This was during the time he was trying to start his own label (96).

Who do I gotta write a letter to man. Somebody find the wardens name and info or judge, I'm writing letters b no better time for wop to come home.
hiz buzz gonna be at a all time high, the social media sheeps gonna claim they gucci fans and hop on the bandwagon when he get out

he better capitalize off it better than boosie did

Wop work ethic> boosie
Boosie act like he was overwhelmed or something. U gotta release some fire asap while the sheep are there.

He just gon go right back in. Bruh is just DMX with an Ice Cream Cone on his face.

You ATL cats school me on dro.

He's a character but he's really bout that life when he's not rapping, right?

And folks like TI...did they bang or how's the gang culture out there?

He just gon go right back in. Bruh is just DMX with an Ice Cream Cone on his face.
gucci the camron of the south, bricksquad was dipset of the south for that short run but flocka wanna be jim jones and kill the brand

Back
Top Bottom