**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Wayne was putting out so much good music man. In high school I would check the sites and there would be like 1-3 new Wayne songs every day and they were all fire :smh:
nah we just believed in the hype, wayne is lucky his prime was during the snap/ringtone era
he was sounding like nas compared to the music that was out

:rofl: just the other day I had to look up what DJ UNK is up to these days....looks like nothing :lol:

game-vs-40glocc-o.gif

:rofl: CRINE

But nah he was making good music. All the songs that were supposed to be on C3 were :smokin

Big Sean's album was decent but you guys can get back to throwing fetty wap in your top 5. Y'all are the type of dudes that had Waka in your top 5, 5 years ago.
nah 2010 had too many rappers poppin

2015 been slow for rap until this beef

Prime Wayne wasn't wack, his music just didn't age well. He spawned a lot of similar artists that tried to adapt his style. The next era of artists just made better music than he did, but that doesn't diminish his stature or influence in rap.

Big Sean is as cookie cutter as it gets. He stays in his lane and is consistent enough to be in the place he's in. All things considered, he's more tolerable than many of his contemporaries.

This best music isn't being made on the main stage anymore. The indie/soundcloud scene is on a completely different level than the mainstays right now.

I'm looking forward to it, Dre never fails to deliver.

Don't mention The Firm.

Nelly didn't have anyone write for him, he just wasn't the leader. Then it didn't work and they decided to put Nelly up front.

As for Dre, I only buy physical CDs. I'm hyped to hear it. Wish he was on every song.

I want to, but the **** only coming out on itunes. Can you download from iTunes to music media? Only apple product I have is my macbook.

Yeah there has to be a way to circumvent this Apple nonsense. I have a rmbp but I don't use iTunes at all.

nah we just believed in the hype, wayne is lucky his prime was during the snap/ringtone era
he was sounding like nas compared to the music that was out
lol damn dude, you have a problem with every rapper.

Why is he lucky he was on that era? How you know he didn't comfort to give that era what they wanted?

The **** you be reading in NT.

Wayne could be garbage but one thing was certain he made his after his and had the industry on lock down, even as a sub part rapper. Blame the era ...

dre had ghostproducers and ghostwriters :smh:

Word is this is pretty common though....

Heard (I think) Danja? produced a lot of those Timbaland beats....

and more recently, MikeWillAintMake all them Eardrummer beats you hear...

Last edited:
What is Drake promising these cats for riding with him like this? ***** wouldn't be putting on AB if Meek hadn't sent those suicidal tweets.

Word is this is pretty common though....

Heard (I think) Danja? produced a lot of those Timbaland beats....

and more recently, MikeWillAintMake all them Eardrummer beats you hear...

Some of these producers are just a brand, they have a team of guys that work for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom