**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Way of Life was number one on 106 for a min. 

That was on 500 Degreez which was 6 on the Billboards during the height of hip hop.

****** been with Wayne since TBIH

He was platinum before C1
being platinum in the early 2000s aint saying much, i honestly think lights out is his best album

but once go dj dropped dudes was claiming wayne the best rapper alive

Never heard quik say that. But even if it's true, that has nothing to do with you claiming Yella is responsible for producing nwa music. Haha!
I didnt say he was responsible Im sayin he helped Dre with the production u actil like NWA beats sound jus like his beats today or 20 years ago

He's up there IMO. He has every qualification needed

Mainstream on lock for multiple years? Check
Hit records? Check.
Undeniable bars? Check.
Work ethic? Check.
Influence? Check.
man, this guys dont like some bars and flow and They start talking about over rated wack etc ... But numbers don't lie .. Wayne can be the worst rapper ever but he was influencing and he sold .....

This guys live in a bubble, passing their beliefs as facts.

Last edited:
I didnt say he was responsible Im sayin he helped Dre with the production u actil like NWA beats sound jus like his beats today or 20 years ago

You didn't say it, but you for sure implied it. His sound from nwa days to beginning of death row were definitely similar. Of course that isn't his exact sound today. But he still use similar base lines and his drum machine.

name a song other than this where wayne was actually spitting bars in his prime, all the other **** is weezy f baby this and that

Post c2 wayne was garbage and overrated. Forced back punchlines that y'all ate up

Last edited:
What's the story behind meek n Arab fallin out

I'm still not sure if they had a fallen out..Even in that video, AR-AB talks for like 5 seconds and he never mention meek name..I never heard AR ever say a bad word about meek..he actually been one of meek biggest proponents..

Dark-lo..the bigger dude with the beard been at meek neck since AR got locked up..saying meek been blocking them from getting signed...something I never heard AR confirm..

Here that video from like a yr ago..Ab been home since and never mentioned it..so I'm not sure if it's AR crew that got beef or AR-Ab..

name a song other than this where wayne was actually spitting bars in his prime, all the other **** is weezy f baby this and that
why are you talking about spitting bars? How many people know Big L, murder mook, Bumpy Knuckles etc.

If anything bars are over rated when it comes to being successful.

I'm still not sure if they had a fallen out..Even in that video, AR-AB talks for like 5 seconds and he never mention meek name..I never heard AR ever say a bad word about meek..he actually been one of meek biggest proponents..

Dark-lo..the bigger dude with the beard been at meek neck since AR got locked up..saying meek been blocking them from getting signed...something I never heard AR confirm..

Here that video from like a yr ago..Ab been home since and never mentioned it..so I'm not sure if it's AR crew that got beef or AR-Ab..

And trust me..unless drake was feeding them dudes directly..they would rob him too..**** even if he was throwing them money they still probably find a way to rob him..lol..

Won't find a single Wayne album or mixtape in my iTunes. Every crazy 4-6 bars, there's a good 8 awful bars. Lights Out was the only Wayne album I liked at all. Wayne has always been mediocre at best.

Last edited:
ITT: People have different opinions on things.

C1,C2, D1,D2 Wayne was rapping on par with current mainstream acts in rap short of Kendrick.

Most of them are just variant Waynes anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom