**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek somewhere like
View media item 1823286
Ross like
View media item 1823287

Probation ain't nothing but a chain and they're waiting to pull yo *** back. Gotta be on top of everything when you know your situation.
While I agree probation is a chain
When u have that much money
That much to lose
Plus u can actually hire folks to keep u away from messing up
And u STILL mess up
That's just stupid
And then he goes and blame the da and judge
Nah ***** u gotta start taking some responsibility

Let me get this straight this dude has managers, friends, endorsements, AKA plenty of people who get paid due to him being out, if ya'll think somehow this "violation" stems simply from him up & leaving Philly i don't know what to tell ya.

We don't know any of the background information at all but i find it real funny that dudes are just assuming that meek completely disregarded the law. based off meeks hot 97 interview a few months back that Philly court system BEEN ******* with him & profiling him. at this point it's his word versus the word of the criminal justice system.

as a black man in America i know how the criminal justice system treats us, i would like to wager that this "violation" isn't as clear cut as ya'll are making it seem. :smh:

I dont know whether or not he's being railroaded. Being on probation means you better not even look like you doing something wrong. I feel bad for dude but he should really know better. Should have released all his music in Philly but the chatty patty wanted to stunt at awards shows with Nicki instead. This guy is really dumb :smh:

****** up, once u in u in forever. Some **** that happened a decade ago tho. They been ******* with dude since the last time.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THE PROBABILITY OF HIM, HIS MANAGEMENT, LABEL AND EVERYONE ELSE ALLOWING HIM TO GET ON A PLANE TO A NATIONALLY TELEVISED AWARD SHOW W/O ANYONE INQUIRING OR INFORMING HIS PAROLE IS VERY FARFETCHED IMO.

i personally don't think this story adds up at all, this isn't a case of being on probation and him getting into fights, or smoking weed, riding with weapons or some dumb **** like that. If he's been able to cut all of that out of his life and be focused on touring and his career, i really don't see him "slipping" up after he's been on point for months ESPECIALLY if the slip up happens to be a ****** award show.

Sounds like that same D.A that has been on his *** was itching to get him back in that cell, hence why they refuse to let him off probation. :smh:

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THE PROBABILITY OF HIM, HIS MANAGEMENT, LABEL AND EVERYONE ELSE ALLOWING HIM TO GET ON A PLANE TO A NATIONALLY TELEVISED AWARD SHOW W/O ANYONE INQUIRING OR INFORMING HIS PAROLE IS VERY FARFETCHED IMO.

If that was the case it wouldn't have even come to this. They woulda told him he wasn't supposed to go without approval...his lawyer woulda produced documentation that they got approval...nothing else to see here. Plus they said some of his urine samples have come into question.

We all know the criminal justice system is stacked against the black male, but dude has enough resources to keep his nose clean even if they had it in for him. The everyday negro wishes he could afford lawyers and handlers to deal with their parole situation.

Meek's career took a huge hit and now he could be going back to jail. Wale distancing himself from MMG and Ross just dropped a massive brick. It's not looking good for MMG.

Ross dropping the best music in years and wale ain't going nowhere. Meek aside they will be fine.

I was always cool with wale on MMG but now would be a good time to dip. Everybody taking shots at the boy cause they know it's no consequences :smh:

He need to transfer his Twitter rants into music

Last edited:
I never really cared for wale but I recently decided to give his last album a listen after those meek rants. Wale is easily the best in mmg because he actually raps about stuff other than the usual.
The pessimists, girls on drugs, matrimony >>>> all recent mmg stuff.

1) Stitches
2) Meek Mill
3) Tyga

Easily 3 of the biggest L's in music. Only reason Meek and Tyga aren't in front of Stitches is cause those two weren't physically harmed.

Stitches was never up to go down. I still have yet to hear a song from him, nor do I care to listen to that Game diss. He looks like a clown, so his 2015 fits.

Meek's career took a huge hit and now he could be going back to jail. Wale distancing himself from MMG and Ross just dropped a massive brick. It's not looking good for MMG.

Wale shouldn't want to be on MMG. Him and Stalley should bolt.

I never really cared for wale but I recently decided to give his last album a listen after those meek rants. Wale is easily the best in mmg because he actually raps about stuff other than the usual.

Listening to the music to judge

i personally don't think this story adds up at all, this isn't a case of being on probation and him getting into fights, or smoking weed, riding with weapons or some dumb **** like that. If he's been able to cut all of that out of his life and be focused on touring and his career, i really don't see him "slipping" up after he's been on point for months ESPECIALLY if the slip up happens to be a ****** award show.

Sounds like that same D.A that has been on his *** was itching to get him back in that cell, hence why they refuse to let him off probation. :smh:

One thing I've learned is a lot of people who **** up over and over always have an excuse. It's never them and it's always someone else. Until you accept blame and correct the problems with in you, it will continue to be a cycle.

If that was the case it wouldn't have even come to this. They woulda told him he wasn't supposed to go without approval...his lawyer woulda produced documentation that they got approval...nothing else to see here. Plus they said some of his urine samples have come into question.

We all know the criminal justice system is stacked against the black male, but dude has enough resources to keep his nose clean even if they had it in for him. The everyday negro wishes he could afford lawyers and handlers to deal with their parole situation.

Yeah, parole is pretty point blank. Either they give you permission or deny it.

There's no excuses
He has only himself to blame
If drake wins a Grammy for back to back while dude is locked up :smh:

Ross dropping the best music in years and wale ain't going nowhere. Meek aside they will be fine.

This. Meek is the only notable person on their roster taking L's.

Wale is one of my favorite artists out right now. TAAN is incredibly underrated. :smh:

They honestly would be better without son. Chris brown shouted Tracy t out on IG listening to his joint so hopefully he can make some good music and replace meek in that lane. And drake winning a damn Grammy for a "diss" song won't change anything except more 12 year old white kids will troll meek IG like Iposted the example a few pages back.

TMZ is saying Meek failed a Drug Test also...

I worked in probation here in Georgia. If the laws are the same up there in Pennsylvania as they are down here, that's an automatic probation revocation and dude will definitely be looking at doing some jail time. :smh:

Explains why he bought that ring, hoping she will stick around while he down. Would be funny if his new tape was fire too and he couldn't even capatilizeoff of it. Bout to get that gGucci treatment, except he don't have a loyal fan base so if he leaves his career done

Back
Top Bottom