**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek really had the nerve to ask people to pray for him over this :lol:

I'm sorry but he knows how tight his situation is and the opportunities that he has. So if his dumb *** couldn't keep his piss clean and tried cheating the test then shame on him. Don't feel sorry for dude at all....******* idiot

Now if it's some travel hangup like originally reported then I take all that back.
View media item 1824220
Yea Man the System is against us Black Men but in this case this dude is a complete idiot can't feel sorry for this clown...

Sad part is I believe it. If any fan base was to pull some **** like that it would be his

Meek really had the nerve to ask people to pray for him over this
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but he knows how tight his situation is and the opportunities that he has. So if his dumb *** couldn't keep his piss clean and tried cheating the test then shame on him. Don't feel sorry for dude at all....******* idiot

Now if it's some travel hangup like originally reported then I take all that back.
@heLiumcLinton   no comprende?

I still think it's lame that drake fans are calling the DA. It just screams a demographic I can't relate to

want to blame anybody except the person who put themselves in the situation
laugh.gif
Yup.

I believe Nas and Jay fans would pull some bs like this during their beef.

Any artist or athlete with a following like Drakes are bound to have a bunch of cornball nuts.

Word to death threats against collegiate kickers missing field goals 
sick.gif

I wouldn't put it past any fans to alert the DA, because people are weird these days and think that's something funny to do. But I doubt that's really the case. When a person is on probation/parole, they have to report to their probation/parole officers at scheduled times. Their PO's also have the liberty of checking up on them unannounced. If the original allegation is that he violated parole simply by going to the AMA's, how could anyone really be snitching? The show is nationally televised, so he wasn't exactly hiding his presence out there. And if what's gotten him hemmed up is a false drug screen, how could any fan report that to the probation officer when the PO is the one conducting the test? It doesn't add up imo. The most likely case is that he had a probation visit, they addressed his leaving without the travel waiver and scheduled him for a revocation hearing, then drug screened him prior to the revocation hearing... In which he allegedly gave the false sample.

They reported him to the DA in August when he was on tour, not this recent AMA's incident.

The DA brought it up when they were in court yesterday.

It's a funny gesture to know that drake fans snitched on meek but let's be real, they DA knows every move meek makes and when he makes them. All it takes is a follow on Instagram

:lol: :lol: at people getting uptight about Drake fans "snitching"

How would they know that he didn't notify his PO?

Regardless this all falls on Meek and his camp, no one else

I bet the Drake fan they are referring to is someone with knowledge of the system and Meeks situation. I wouldn't doubt is Meek probation officer or someone along those lines.

Prosecutor said Drake fans called her to let her know he violated...

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2015/12/...arrest/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
This is :smh:
But also :rofl: at the same damn time
But either way it's his own damn fault
Like dude been going downhill ever since that tweet
Like I haven't heard not one positive thing for dude since that happened
And just cause Miller dude didn't wanna work with u
Maaaaaaan he ain't never getting that "push" or buzz again
He squandered a golden opportunity

He gonna end up losing it if/when Nicki leave him
I think that's his last bit of hope/happiness

I don't wanna hear about this ever again, even when she tell him we just better as friends.

Drake might be a corny fraud, but where meek really messed up at is that he forgot drake is a better rapper :lol:

Last edited:
Boy ****** up but that snitching **** is so corny. He forgot them suburban dudes that love drake mommies and daddies got connects.

I don't see how he can bounce back from this I hate to count him out but its not looking good for his career

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom