**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek stupid. Point blank.

You on probation and dissing the D.A. knowing if you **** up they're gonna come at your neck.

Meek a real life Poot.

But the ride is one of his best songs though :pimp:. He spoke some real on there. Better than Drake's version :pimp:

Meek don't even keep it 100 with himself he needa cut himself off too :lol:

Meek used water to try to beat his drug test. Don't blame the system on this one

Meek need to reevaluate his circle because it's a bunch of circle jerk yes men who won't keep it 100 with him.

no reason all those people eatin off him can't make sure he's straight.

I'm assuming he's going to jail. Hopefully when he comes out he'll do better.

Well I'll let you keep shedding tears for a dummy who blamed protein shakes for a failed test.

My people don't believe in accountability at all. Systematic racism didn't violate his probation, being an idiot did.
mean.gif

He was basically insulting their intelligence. I believe that played a part too. Giving them water and then that bs excuse.

If I was a judge and they tell me you tried to pass water as piss :lol: man listen I would feel offended and wouldn't give a f about your little speech

At the end of the day he's in this situation because he did something wrong and he was given repercussions. He can't even abide by the punishment. His lawyer literally said "Meek isn't a lawyer he doesn't understand parole scheduling " :stoneface:

already been locked up for violating parole before, not getting permission to leave the state, AND on top of that dirty piss? Sounds like he didn't learn anything and thinks he's above the law

Last edited:
If I was a judge and they tell me you tried to pass water as piss :lol: man listen I would feel offended and wouldn't give a f about your little speech

At the end of the day he's in this situation because he did something wrong and he was given repercussions. He can't even abide by the punishment. His lawyer literally said "Meek isn't a lawyer he doesn't understand parole scheduling " :stoneface:

already been locked up for violating parole before, not getting permission to leave the state, AND on top of that dirty piss? Sounds like he didn't learn anything and thinks he's above the law

Exactly...y'all can call the judge a hater, racist...all you want fact is if he'd done everything by the book he wouldn't have no problems right now. Every L Meek has taken this year has been Meeks doing

Amazing to me how these rappers think they're above the law. If anything you're a target my *****. They'll take any chance they can get.

Besides, after seeing what he's done to be in this position his stupid *** deserves it.

Man this has to be one of the worst years ive seen for an artist in awhile. And to think it all came after him selling the most he ever did. Dude completely self destructed his career

Meek broke down on the stand ... pleading to the judge he's no gangsta, but it didn't sway her -- she found he had violated probation.
Meek testified in Philly for more than an hour, and during the testimony he got emotional a few times. Once, while describing how much it hurt not being able to go see his mom in NJ after she had surgery. All Meek's out-of-state travel has to be approved under terms of his probation.
He also apologized to the D.A. for calling her a "*****" in his song, "The Ride."
But he really choked up when he addressed the judge directly, saying ... "I'm not a gangsta. I'm not a criminal." He added, "I have my queen, Nicki [Minaj] now. I'm trying to do better and feel like I can be the best rapper out there."
Judge Brinkley ruled he was in "technical violation" but didn't decide his punishment yet. She set sentencing for February and said Meek cannot leave a 5 county area around Philly before then. 
One lighter moment in the courtroom came when Meek's attorney asked him to talk about his "nomination" for the song he did on the "Creed" soundtrack. The D.A. quickly interrupted and said, "He's in consideration! He's not nominated." Several people in the court reacted out loud, including one who yelled, "Hater!"
Ooooooooh
So now he not a gangsta
That's all he talk about in his songs and in interviews
Dude is so damn corny
I don't wish jail on my people
But he ****** up and don't have ANYONE to blame but himself
Boy crying and **** prolly only bout to get 6 months
I swear man lil Kim didn't even cry and didn't she get like a year or 2 just for lying on the stand
Damn what's crazy is besides Nicki
Didn't seem like anyone wrote the judge to stand up for him
Like someone at the record label
Or someone upstanding and of noteriety
I ain't tryna hate on dude but man all that other **** he be talkin
He brought it on himself
And yeah his version of the ride GOES :pimp:
If meek woulda stayed in that lane
Man what coulda been

But the ride is one of his best songs though :pimp:. He spoke some real on there. Better than Drake's version :pimp:

I agree

It's funny how they brought it up now.

Ooooooooh
So now he not a gangsta
That's all he talk about in his songs and in interviews
Dude is so damn corny
I don't wish jail on my people
But he ****** up and don't have ANYONE to blame but himself
Boy crying and **** prolly only bout to get 6 months
I swear man lil Kim didn't even cry and didn't she get like a year or 2 just for lying on the stand
Damn what's crazy is besides Nicki
Didn't seem like anyone wrote the judge to stand up for him
Like someone at the record label
Or someone upstanding and of noteriety
I ain't tryna hate on dude but man all that other **** he be talkin
He brought it on himself
And yeah his version of the ride GOES :pimp:
If meek woulda stayed in that lane
Man what coulda been

You're really exaggerating. Exactly what crying was he doing?

If you were faced with going to jail, wouldn't you say anything possible to get out of it?

Was he supposed to be in there like BIG in Get Money filing his nails not giving a damn about what they do to his freedom? :lol:

I doubt he was in there actually crying. He saying what his lawyer told him to to get out of a jam. Offset did the same thing a few months ago. "I'm not a gang member"

Back
Top Bottom